FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im going to be hitting up the track with some of my buddies on thursday night at cayuga, there will b me, a 2010 genesis, s2k and a blown mustang, RWD pwns me....

anyways, come out thursday night if your interested at cayuga, if its the same as friday nights it will b 7-11
GFXjamie,Jul 6 2009, 08:09 AM Wrote:im going to be hitting up the track with some of my buddies on thursday night at cayuga, there will b me, a 2010 genesis, s2k and a blown mustang, RWD pwns me....

anyways, come out thursday night if your interested at cayuga, if its the same as friday nights it will b 7-11
[right][snapback]290637[/snapback][/right]

Why cayuga? So far :unsure:
cayuga is about as close as the 1/4 mile comes other then sparta duuude
GFXjamie,Jul 6 2009, 10:02 AM Wrote:cayuga is about as close as the 1/4 mile comes other then sparta duuude
[right][snapback]290652[/snapback][/right]

hmmm ok i just checked you're right.....cayuga is 30km closer.....

I think what makes a trip to sparta faster is that most of it is on 401 and we can drive like 125km/h unlike to cayuga where its 80-90km/h most of the time
unless you dont settle for speed limits.... haha think about it, me, ralph a genesis and a s2k.... it takes us about an hour roughly from cambridge to get there, and about the same to sparta. just less gas to cayuga thats all along with some nice country roads
ok i guess im down.......and text me today so i don't forget to pick up those bolts
Cayuga Is closer and Faster to get to by about 30 min.
ZX3_2NV,Jul 6 2009, 01:54 PM Wrote:Cayuga Is closer and Faster to get to by about 30 min.
[right][snapback]290687[/snapback][/right]

UUmmmm yeah for you.

We live in Kitchener......we are too good for Toronto ya know :rolleyes:
haha us KW peeps are to cool.... to bad 2 of em are from guelph, one from kitchener, ur a markham boy and im from cambridge!
That's it man....I moved down to Kitchener for good.