FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Central Out Of Business?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heard a rumor that FC has folded, anyone else here anything about this?
Their site is still up... not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Some guy on FF apparently went to order some stuff a week ago, order never went though nor a CC payment, was told they were out of business.
I wouldn't doubt it, it wasn't that they had bad products, its just that when you ordered something it took FOREVER to get it. Even their distributors I heard had an issue with orders taking far too long.
hardk0re,Nov 10 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:I wouldn't doubt it, it wasn't that they had bad products, its just that when you ordered something it took FOREVER to get it.  Even their distributors I heard had an issue with orders taking far too long.
[right][snapback]154916[/snapback][/right]

I know this is pretty minor but another thing they recently did was limit the colors of their products, ie no more red TB's, same goes for other cosmetic things they had. Wondering if they just maybe sold out of the red ones and said they couldn't get anymore to clear out stock on the other ones they had.

Big loss to the focus community as I don't recall any 'decent' other aftermarket TB's out there besides maybe the BBK which only works on the older models.
didnt they come out with a turbo kit for the fusion?

They might be renaming the company
Fusion Central?
Also known as C-F-M? If so rumor is BS, I just called them!
SVT ZX3,Nov 10 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:Also known as C-F-M? If so rumor is BS, I just called them!
[right][snapback]154945[/snapback][/right]

Nope.

Central Florida Motosport.
No it was Focus Central.... not CFM.
Okay I just tried the phone # listed on focus-central.com (For telephone orders call: (661) 823-2400.) the number has been disconected.
Yeah I seen that on FF, assuming your the same member.
Yes, that's me on FF as well....
that's odd, coz they are one of the developers for Ford for the Fusion like you guys said. That, and they seemed to be one of the premier shops/manufacturers that frequented Focus Fanatic...

Actually, the same rumour has been said about wings west, that they've gone tits up too...website still was working the other day...
you guys seem to be a little confused here...

FC never had anything to do with the Fusion, you are thinking FS.
FC's, and the parent company ZZapp Motorosports which also owns Centralcoast Mustang, phone has been disconnected. I nor any of the old FC dealers were directly informed of this but some of us were told that something might be happening in the future. I have called a few of the guys from FC, who are friends of mine, on their private lines to get a final answer but have yet to recieve an answer.
Good ridance.

Some of the shittiest products on the market.
Kinda surprising tho.. a lot of people have FC stuff on their cars.. TB's, UDP's, shifters, etc
P-51,Nov 12 2005, 10: Wrote:Good ridance.

Some of the shittiest products on the market.
[right][snapback]155352[/snapback][/right]

Are you saying my spark plug wire cover is shitty? :angry:

:lol:

That's all I ever bought from them but I guess it is a pretty hard thing to screw up.
Oops...my bad...it IS Focussport...not FC that's building up a Fusion...

And yeah, lot of us have FC parts...some not even installed yet...
So much for my shorty header idea. I wonder if JBA is thinking about making them yet?
Pages: 1 2