FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have A Huge Leafs Flag I Can Borrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raine,Nov 10 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:Ignore the flamers like Anthony and Meford who say I never return anything I borrow, they're fuktards

I'm going to the Leafs game tomorrow vs Buffalo and I wanna take along a hugeass leafs flag... anyone have one I can borrow?
[right][snapback]154863[/snapback][/right]

I have a Leafs bath towel you can use if you wanna pick the thing up (I got it as Christmas present a few years ago... damn thing holds maybe a tablespoon of water, useless for its supposed "purpose")

NefCanuck
Are you dropping off my bike rack tomorrow? I haven't heard back from you and I am very busy Friday. Drop it at my house.

33-2880 Headon Forest Drive Burlington

QEW To Walker's Line, north on Walker's for 9+ stop lights and turn left on South Hampton. Turn right at the stop sign. Your on Headon Forest. Just past the bend I'm on the right. Go in the driveway to the complex. Leave it with whomever is home or on the front porch.

And no, I don't have a huge flag to exchange.

Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
NefCanuck,Nov 10 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:I have a Leafs bath towel you can use if you wanna pick the thing up (I got it as Christmas present a few years ago... damn thing holds maybe a tablespoon of water, useless for its supposed "purpose")[right][snapback]155013[/snapback][/right]
Hey, a tablespoon of water = about the volume of tears shed in 3-20 minute periods.

How convenient.

:blink:
meford4u,Nov 10 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:Are you dropping off my bike rack tomorrow?  I haven't heard back from you and I am very busy Friday.  Drop it at my house.

33-2880 Headon Forest Drive  Burlington

QEW To Walker's Line, north on Walker's for 9+ stop lights and turn left on South Hampton.  Turn right at the stop sign.  Your on Headon Forest.  Just past the bend I'm on the right.  Go in the driveway to the complex.  Leave it with whomever is home or on the front porch.

And no, I don't have a huge flag to exchange.

Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
[right][snapback]155015[/snapback][/right]
:o :o :o :huh: :huh: :huh:
meford4u,Nov 10 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
[right][snapback]155015[/snapback][/right]

has it been 9 months since june?
This was inevitable. :lol:

[Image: leaf_fairy_raine.JPG]
ZTWsugardaddy,Nov 11 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:This was inevitable.  :lol:

[Image: leaf_fairy_raine.JPG]
[right][snapback]155191[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh fawk

:rofl:
at 618 no bike rack yet
Like my new sig?