FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I FINALLY bought a car.

Here it is. (sorry for the crappy quality, forgot my tripod and had to steady myself against nothing and it was windy and I had to change ISO settings etc etc)

[Image: IMG_2135.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2139.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2141.jpg]
Nice choice, those things are sweet.
Izzat a 22B Rex?
Definately sweet, drove it around a bit tonight, had to get used to the whole 5-speed instead of automagic. Didn't take long, but just figured it'd be nice to do before I took it out during the day with people on the roads.

22B Rex? O_O

2.5 RS ? cuz that's what it is. I dunno what a 22B Rex is, I assume it's some nickname for a motor. But as my sig says, I've never even changed my own oil before.
Rex = WRX maybe?
Sweet! I love those older imprezas. Good buy dude :)
Yeah... so it's a 2.5RS. Still a nice car.

psst... they take boost real nice, y'knowwhatI'msayinghere?
heh I'd love to. We'll just see how things go.
Nice car dude, what's first? :)
You dont know how good of a choice you made picking that instead of the focus.

I'm jealous.

Dont waste throwing a turbo on it. Just do a ful WRX/STI Swap. 96 2.5RS with WRX swap:

[Image: fbb93d6c.jpg]

[Image: Picture014.jpg]

HAWT!! Theres a few WRX wrecked in Quebec for less than 9K. ;)
STI - t3h sex.

If you have the cheddar, don't waste time with the Rex's 2.0L engine. It's nice, but the extra power-making capacity of the STI's 2.5L will make you very, VERY happy... if absolute power is your goal.
Nice Subie, congrats.
:) Thanks guys

Also, there's plenty of room under the hood for things. Seems fairly open.
nice car spenser
^Almost. Spencer. With a C :)

Thanks

Edit: If you can, don't tell Mike, I want to show up at his house in it. But if he finds out c'est la vie.
Aka,Nov 10 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:^Almost. Spencer. With a C :)

Thanks

Edit: If you can, don't tell Mike, I want to show up at his house in it. But if he finds out c'est la vie.
[right][snapback]154812[/snapback][/right]
hahaha, that would be a nice supprise. just make sure he doesnt read this board for a while
Aka,Nov 10 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:So I FINALLY bought a car.
[right][snapback]154775[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, get it ready for winter now and then get ready for playtime in the spring :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 10 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:
Aka,Nov 10 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:So I FINALLY bought a car.
[right][snapback]154775[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, get it ready for winter now and then get ready for playtime in the spring :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]154820[/snapback][/right]

The beauty of AWD. ;) Its playtime anytime.

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? How many Km's?
Nice, do yourself a favour and leave it alone: you've already got about as much HP as a SVT, more torque than a SVT, AWD and it wieghs just 200lbs more than a normal Focus. In short it is the AWD SVT Focus everyone has wanted all these years.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/default....eza&src=LeftNav
Nice car I always wanted a 2.5 RS blue with the gold wheels.

THat's a great all around car perfect for bother summer and winter!

Nice find.
Pages: 1 2