FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Volant Intake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man it sucks to be canadian when shopping for car parts!

Can you guys help me find the best deal for the Volant air intake for the focus (2.0L zetec, sedan). Part # 19420C).

I've been searching and it's all the states @ 277.00 US + shipping (free within US but $$$$ for canada!).

Maybe some of you might know of someone who knows someone who can get a good price for the volant intake.... I'm a serious buyer.

Thanks
cornflakes,Nov 9 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:Maybe some of you might know of someone who knows someone who can get a good price for the volant intake

[right][snapback]154758[/snapback][/right]

or just someone
Used parts are great if your on a budget, or just cheap like some of us. ;)
I just called Ron Hudgson in Edmonton Alberta and they told me they have the volant intake for 299 + 60 s/h = $359 + GST. All in canadian prices.

Do you think this is a fair price for the intake? Most U.S. sites sell it for 277 US + 70 bucks shipping US too.

Any advice?

Buy used or go Canadian, you'll get 'surprise' fees if ordering from the states.
cornflakes,Nov 10 2005, 02:01 PM Wrote:Any advice?

Yeah buy a used one for 1/2 that :P
You could always buy an AEM CAI...it works, it fits, and it costs between $380 and $500 cdn, depending on where you buy it from...lol...

I bought one of these because they have been proven again and again to work...
cheap short ram + K&N or green filter + custom heatshield = less than 100$ CDN
Air Induction Kit 2.0L Ztech
Replacement Air Filter $ 45.00

CDN $$ 419.00

[Image: volant2.jpg]

MARCOR
That's about 30% markup, list for list, after converting the US list to CDN.

A little extra profit from a fellow Canadian? How American of them. <_<
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 17 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:That's about 30% markup, list for list, after converting the US list to CDN.

A little extra profit from a fellow Canadian? How American of them. <_<
[right][snapback]156476[/snapback][/right]

I'll pay in US dollars !! hehehe !!! It works out better!

Volant for sale on FF, out of Wisonsin. Guy wants $130 USD

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=66217.
was going to get it for $302 USD (after shipping) from proficient performance but decided im going to wait until next spring.