FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yes Please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fordfocus4.jpg]
[Image: fordfocus3.jpg]
[Image: fordmustang.jpg]
[Image: subaruimpreza6.jpg]
[Image: Fiat%20Punto5.jpg]
[Image: subaruimpreza3.jpg]
[Image: fordfocus5dr.jpg]
I like the first one, but for some how, the back end reminds me of a CRX...
STI coupe? Yes please! Not a fan of the split window Focus, leave that to VW's and Vettes.
the last focus is ass
The last Focus looks like a damn Ford Delivery of old... the rest is sweet, however.

I'd print the ST and stick it on the wall, but Sara might not understand :D :P

Actually, she'd probably understand :D
Most of those were pretty good, but that Focus at the end was just a horrible mistake. I dont really get why the photochopper would chop a 5 door hatch into a 3 door hatch when there are plenty of pictures of 3 door hatches already.. oh and the rest of it doesnt really make any sense either.

I love the STI coupe shaved down though, that one is sweet as hell.
In just about every case I prefer the stock over the modded.

For Nos, there actually is a ZX3 "delivery van" (with panels instead of rear windows) in Europe. I believe raine drove one or at least has a picture.
2001 ZTS,Nov 9 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:I believe raine drove one or at least has a picture.
[right][snapback]154647[/snapback][/right]

Both:

[Image: IrishFocus001.jpg]

But I'd take this "delivery van" over my ZX3 any day... power windows, mirrors, door locks, Turbo Diesel, locking fuel door... all standard equipment
That first ST (but with black/chrome lip) is friggin sweet, and so is that mustang!!!
the mustang I've seen before, the zx5 looks like crap, like the pic raine,
but did anyone notice that the WRX Subaru in blue was a 4 door before the photochop ?

lol some of those cars though if they really did those custom mods to would all fail the U.K.'s M.O.T.'s in a hearbeat, and thus be pulled from the roads.
The new subbies only come in 4 doors I think?
Woah that first modified orange one looks exactly like a crx ... crazy...
tdot-zx3,Nov 10 2005, 08: Wrote:Woah that first modified orange one looks exactly like a crx ... crazy...
[right][snapback]154790[/snapback][/right]

Whoa...exactly what I was thinking also