FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For All You Wussies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey tough guy! Have trouble opening that jar of pickles?
Need mom to get your salsa on your nachos?
No girlfriend around to open your jars of vaseline for you?

well, your saviour is here! Introducing, the lidsoff by black and decker!

So if you suffer from repetitive motion injuries from playing videogames, you'll still be able to put mayo on your cheese sandwich!
this is so damned random its not even funny.......................Slow day at work today steve?
Great for those with arthritis!
Hey, I'd be interested. Ain't easy opening some jars when you only have one good hand to open jars with in the first place ;)

NefCanuck
hmmm....now if i have a jar opener...then my hands and wrists won't get a work out....this means my grip will be weaker, in turn affecting my.....um...nevermind
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:Hey tough guy!  Have trouble opening that jar of pickles?

well, your saviour is here!  Introducing, the lidsoff by black and decker!

So if you suffer from repetitive motion injuries from playing videogames, you'll still be able to put mayo on your cheese sandwich!
[right][snapback]154157[/snapback][/right]

NefCanuck,Nov 7 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:Hey, I'd be interested.  Ain't easy opening some jars when you only have one good hand to open jars with in the first place ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]154190[/snapback][/right]

Way to go admin..... Offending your sites members :P
boo! the admin isn't conscious of the disabled!

If I ever get a lid that's on ridiculously tight and won't come off no matter how hard I try, I just get a belt, loop it, and use that to get it off
scoobasteve,Nov 7 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:Hey tough guy!  Have trouble opening that jar of pickles?

NefCanuck,Nov 7 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:Hey, I'd be interested.  Ain't easy opening some jars when you only have one good hand to open jars with in the first place ;)

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]154194[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: You think that offended me? :rofl: I was amused more than anything else :rofl:

I've had far, far worse thrown in my face than a jar opener Scooba :P

Besides, I bought one of those manual type jar openers years ago from CT (The giant plastic band and plastic handle/lever) Useless POS that was, so maybe I have to pony up for the automatic model ;)

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Nov 7 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:Way to go admin.....  Offending your sites members  :P

how could I offend nefcanuk? I just provided a link to a product that could change his life!

Hell, I'm tempted to get one.. that way I don't have to choose if I get the jar or the lid of the vaseline greasy. :ph34r: :ph34r:

[/quote]

how could I offend nefcanuk? I just provided a link to a product that could change his life!

Hell, I'm tempted to get one.. that way I don't have to choose if I get the jar or the lid of the vaseline greasy. :ph34r: :ph34r:
[right][snapback]154216[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink: :blink: EWWWWWWWWWWWW

But hey i am not here to make fun of your life style choices :lol:
^^--- it's not particularily a choice.
NefCanuck,Nov 7 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck

:rofl: You think that offended me? :rofl: I was amused more than anything else :rofl:

Besides, I bought one of those manual type jar openers years ago from CT (The giant plastic band and plastic handle/lever) Useless POS that was, so maybe I have to pony up for the automatic model ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]154213[/snapback][/right]

Boo Nefcanuck!!!! BOOOOOO

i was just hassling the admin...

Now please pretend youre offended. so Raine and i can point out how politically incorrect darkpuppet's post is/was ????
scoobasteve,Nov 7 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 7 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]154213[/snapback][/right]

Boo Nefcanuck!!!! BOOOOOO

i was just hassling the admin...

Now please pretend youre offended. so Raine and i can point out how politically incorrect darkpuppet's post is/was ????
[right][snapback]154226[/snapback][/right]

Okay how's this?

I'M MAD AS HELL AND i'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! G@DAMN NORMAL PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF THE DISABLED! I PROTEST! I WANT THE ADMIN'S HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER! I WANT HIS CAR TURNED INTO STEEL SPAGHETTI!

How was that? :rofl:

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:^^--- it's not particularily a choice.
[right][snapback]154225[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Flofocus,Nov 7 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]154234[/snapback][/right]

some people are handicapped in different ways... mine just doesn't manifest itself physically. :P I call it "Terminally Single™"
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 7 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]154234[/snapback][/right]

some people are handicapped in different ways... mine just doesn't manifest itself physically. :P I call it "Terminally Single™"
[right][snapback]154236[/snapback][/right]

so this is why the reference to vaseline???
^^ You really need to ask? :blink:
If i cant open a jar...i take a butter knife and and smack it along the edge of the rlid...all the way around...

works everytime!!

TRUST
[/quote]
"Terminally Single™"
[right][snapback]154236[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol: OwN3d :lol: