FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Is Thought Of Fc.net....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a local club that I've just started posting on. Its funny what 1 guy thinks of the site....haha.....nobody from that site should be talking....Its the bunny cage in every post there!!! lol

http://www.redliners.ca/cgi-bin/ikonboard....=ST;f=1;t=58328

:lol:
Flofocus,Nov 7 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:This is a local club that I've just started posting on.  Its funny what 1 guy thinks of the site....haha.....nobody from that site should be talking....Its the bunny cage in every post there!!!  lol

http://www.redliners.ca/cgi-bin/ikonboard....=ST;f=1;t=58328

:lol:
[right][snapback]154115[/snapback][/right]

have to register to view...

and
Quote:Thank you darkpuppet. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration.
A new member was asking for Ford Focus boards....

One member posted...

www.focuscanada.net

The people there don't know their head from their asshole, but it's good for classified ads.

Actually, the above statment goes for all focus forums. I've never met a more ignorant group of people in my life, second to Redliners of course. Maybe 0.5% of the people who go to them know something useful.

Then there was the usual trolling..."Focus sucks", "hey no offence to ford drivers... but the car itself sucks "

:rolleyes:

I can't comment on being the most ignorant....Have you been to any Suby boards lately buddy? :lol: :lol:
wonder what they'd say if you told them that a stock focus SVT holds more G's in a corner than a Mini Cooper S, has more interior room, yet weighs only 70lbs more.
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:wonder what they'd say if you told them that a stock focus SVT holds more G's in a corner than a Mini Cooper S, has more interior room, yet weighs only 70lbs more.
[right][snapback]154120[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Honestly, I dont think its worth it. I defended the club and the car, and that was about it to the thread. :huh: Focusonthis_88 even came in and did a little shpeel :D.

Lots of bitching and insulting going around on that club....Its like the bunnycage here but in every thread. :lol: Reminds me of the ol' Fc.net. ;) B)
sound like a bunch of wankers.
yes, like our club there is some of those. :lol: :P
They can all lick my bag for all i care :lol:
I bet none of them actually really posted here to really use this site to it's full potential
Redliners... A great place for the Ottawa wannabe performance people to hang out. I've talked with some at the Merivale and Meadowlands cruises. Man, what a vacumm...

"My Civic with $400 worth of APC mods is faster than your Civic with $400 worth of APC mods."

There moto should be "Redliners... Where each sticker is worth 25 HP."

Ryan
I bet those losers like to 'drop the hammer' all the time..
;D
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:sound like a bunch of wankers.
[right][snapback]154122[/snapback][/right]

hehehe, that word makes me giggle
Flofocus,Nov 7 2005, 11:05 AM Wrote:Focusonthis_88 even came in and did a little shpeel  :D.

I support FC.net! :D
you guys rule :bowdown:
Flofocus,Nov 7 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:I can't comment on being the most ignorant....Have you been to any Suby boards lately buddy?  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]154118[/snapback][/right]

No kidding eh? The pickle up NAISOC's ass must have a pickle up it's ass.
2001 ZTS,Nov 7 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:No kidding eh? The pickle up NAISOC's ass must have a pickle up it's ass.
[right][snapback]154206[/snapback][/right]

there are other manufacturers other than subaru?
darkpuppet,Nov 7 2005, 02:11 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Nov 7 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:No kidding eh? The pickle up NAISOC's ass must have a pickle up it's ass.
[right][snapback]154206[/snapback][/right]

there are other manufacturers other than subaru?
[right][snapback]154208[/snapback][/right]

NASIOC= North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club. It's just too damn big and un-friendly:

Currently Active Users: 2151 (1053 members and 1098 guests)
Most users ever online was 6057, 01-18-2004 at 10:35 AM.
NASIOC Statistics
Threads: 773,002, Posts: 10,713,065, Members: 90,537

Anyone who complains about FC should go there for a spell.
haha....fc.net and focaljet are really the only baords I pay attention to....then I joined RL after the guys I bought my seats off of told me to go there....

It wasn't until then that I relaised that FC.net wasn't that bad at all.
haha, some stuff in the NASIOC off topic is funny as hell... like that MSPaint thread

NASIOC's funny, those other guys blow.
Pages: 1 2