FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Happened To Z103.5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually listen to music before I go to bed, scanned through, but couldnt get Z103.5, all I heard was static, I thought it was just poor reception and thought nothing of it. The next morning, I get into the car to go to the store, same thing, Z103.5 was full of static, nothing at all on the car radio on that dial. Driving towards Toronto, reception comes in a bit stronger but its very weak, did a transmitter go offline or something? Someone should call the ZSG (Z103.5 Service Group)
paolo,Nov 6 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:I usually listen to music before I go to bed, scanned through, but couldnt get Z103.5, all I heard was static,  I thought it was just poor reception  and thought nothing of it.  The next morning, I get into the car to go to the store, same thing, Z103.5 was full of static, nothing at all on the car radio on that dial.  Driving towards Toronto, reception comes in a bit stronger but its very weak, did a transmitter go offline or something? Someone should call the ZSG (Z103.5 Service Group)
[right][snapback]154083[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I was getting concerned..I miss my shitty generic techno so much!
What happened? Could have something to do with it sucks.
website is still up and streaming live audio
2001 ZTS,Nov 7 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:What happened? Could have something to do with it sucks.
[right][snapback]154086[/snapback][/right]

Hey settle down you stomping Tom Connors fan!
I'm listening on mp3 player right now.. coming through crystal clear here in Aurora @ 12:25AM
They broadcast from right near my house on dundas.

I dont like them.
the wind was probably blowing the signal away...
tdot-zx3,Nov 7 2005, 01: Wrote:They broadcast from right near my house on dundas.

I dont like them.
[right][snapback]154093[/snapback][/right]

The last time you had a BBQ G2G at your house, I happened to pass by Dundas/auckland area on my way there, and as I got to the set of lights where Z103's HQ is located, the station cut out completely, right infront of their HQ they had ZERO radio reception. Thats pretty good :P :P Now it all makes sense!
well there was a lot of thundar the other night, maybe one of their brocasting towers got hit, or knocked over from the wind ?
z103 is pure gino