FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Biggest Ford Event Of 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event will be held at Toronto Motorsports Park on August 25 thru 27, 2006

http://www.dasilvaracing.com/news.php?ID=46

I'll be there and i spoke with Joe Dasilva and he said if we can get atleast 16 Foci at the track we can have are own class and battle for a huge trophy as well as a cash prize. Ill make sure to repost this Topic next year but i just wanted to let everyone know there will also be a dyno day on August 24th I believe.
I'd come but I probably won't have my focus by then.
We'll probably come, unless we get a different car.

With that said, it'll just be a newer Focus :D
Nice ... 9 months notice!

LOL.. book the days off now people!!

hehehe

I might have that weekend free but I'll have to get back to you on that <_< (I wish I was joking :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 7 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:I might have that weekend free but I'll have to get back to you on that <_<  (I wish I was joking :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]154218[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree, I might be away that weekend for the family powwow / camping trip, I have to double check that when it gets closer, but yeah if not I'll try to be there. LOL I might have my full euro conversion on my focus by then.
<_< well it is nice to have lots of notice , but i'll try to be there. hopefully with the charger installed :P
sweet, thats like 20 min from my house.... maybe the focus will make a couple passes....
That's already a busy month.

On Track tentatively scheduled for August, as well as Woodward. Gotta see how the budget holds up in that month.