FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Well It Happended...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our first snowfall of the year is happening at this every moment. everyone should have thier winter tires on by next week at the latest. We got our new tires on last week so were good to go B)
OWNED!!!
microbunny,Nov 5 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:OWNED!!!
[right][snapback]153859[/snapback][/right]

Nope, that just means snowmobile season is just gettin closer :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Nov 4 2005, 10:14 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Nov 5 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:OWNED!!!
[right][snapback]153859[/snapback][/right]

Nope, that just means snowmobile season is just gettin closer :lol:
[right][snapback]153861[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah.;...

Well.....

OWNED!

Yup...
Owned.
[Image: OWNED10.jpg]
^^^ Still one of the best owned out there... but you should make the font bigger and the pic smaller
Sorry if I'm in shorts and you are getting snow:

[Image: owned.jpg]
Here is a smaller version ....

[Image: OWNED10.jpg]
lol.............. glad it's still + 10 here in the GTA lol.
I want a nice big fresh blanket of snow! Even all the ugly cars will look half good when they are covered in snow B)
CanadaSVT,Nov 5 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:I want a nice big fresh blanket of snow!  Even all the ugly cars will look half good when they are covered in snow B)
[right][snapback]153894[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget the dried salt on all the cars................ :rolleyes:
Frost__2001,Nov 5 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:
CanadaSVT,Nov 5 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:I want a nice big fresh blanket of snow!   Even all the ugly cars will look half good when they are covered in snow B)

Don't forget the dried salt on all the cars................ :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]153921[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I know. But they all look good until the cars are driven or the snow melts :)
CanadaSVT,Nov 5 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:I want a nice big fresh blanket of snow!  Even all the ugly cars will look half good when they are covered in snow B)

I dare you to drive the Maurader in the white stuff though... on all seasons too :poke2: :lol:

You'd be doing the whole "shaking your arse" routine trying to keep that bad boy under control :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 6 2005, 12:54 AM Wrote:
CanadaSVT,Nov 5 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:I want a nice big fresh blanket of snow!   Even all the ugly cars will look half good when they are covered in snow B)

I dare you to drive the Maurader in the white stuff though... on all seasons too :poke2: :lol:

You'd be doing the whole "shaking your arse" routine trying to keep that bad boy under control :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]153973[/snapback][/right]
Ha! I did once last year with the stock 18" Z-rated BFG's all seasons. Pretty bad snow coming home from a Daytona 500 party in Mississauga. I was calmly driving along Dundas St. through Oakville and suddenly, whoa, the back ass is coming around to my right side. T/C didn't help at all, and I'm sure if I hadn't slapped it into N I would have crossed into the eastbound lanes. I was lucky traffic was light and only going 50k. Got my four used 16' snowtires/steelies in the spring.
It better be warm in Toronto next week when i fly home!! i WANT a TAN!!
CanadaSVT,Nov 8 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:Ha!  I did once last year with the stock 18" Z-rated BFG's all seasons.  Pretty bad snow coming home from a Daytona 500 party in Mississauga.  I was calmly driving along Dundas St. through Oakville and suddenly, whoa, the back ass is coming around to my right side.  T/C didn't help at all, and I'm sure if I hadn't slapped it into N I would have crossed into the eastbound lanes.  I was lucky traffic was light and only going 50k.  Got my four used 16' snowtires/steelies in the spring.
[right][snapback]154374[/snapback][/right]

Yikes, sounds like you had loads of fun there :blink:

I remember having to perform my first emergency stop in the winter back in the winter of '93 (In a '86 Ford Taurus 4 banger) some fool in a Caddy during a snowstorm decides "Ok, I'm gonna pull out of this exit... whoops car has no traction...." and so I'm forced to try and slow down, being inexperienced I do everything wrong and lock & slide it, I was only doing 30km/h at the time so it was a gentle swinging of my car's arse as I swung to the left and (I thought( gently bumped the centre median.

After gathering myself and cursing the Caddy (Who has continued on his merry way, swinging the arse of his car like a metronome, oblivious) I drive off and shortly thereafter the smell of gas permeates the car, we're talking Exxon Valdez here...

After a week of this and abysmal fuel mileage to boot, I finally take the car to a garage... only to discover that the "gentle bump" broke the retaining ring on the gas tank allowing gas to pour out like mad :blink: (Never noticed it 'cause it had been snowing that entire week) $300 later and all was well, mostly the labour to drop the tank...

NefCanuck