FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stupid Geeks Vs. The Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cops vs. Geeks

Funnest part is when the guy tries to escape custody. :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahah weirdos, the cops were laughing after they shot him :lol:
Rubber bullet? He wouldn't have remained standing if it was real. Woulda been hillarious if they tazer'd him :P

"I'M WEARING BOOTS OF ESCAPING!"
Raine,Nov 5 2005, 01:12 AM Wrote:Rubber bullet? He wouldn't have remained standing if it was real. Woulda been hillarious if they tazer'd him :P

"I'M WEARING BOOTS OF ESCAPING!"
[right][snapback]153877[/snapback][/right]

I have a pair too, and i'm wearing them right now. Besides, I am sure everyone has a set laying around somewhere.
...those were real cops?
was that from Reno 911, cause i don't believe that was real.
FocusGuy7476,Nov 5 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:was that from Reno 911, cause i don't believe that was real.
[right][snapback]153907[/snapback][/right]

Probably wasn't, but was incredibly funny though.
yeah my former co-worker told me about this like the day after it happened and I was cracking up when I heard about it, but man video to go with that story makes it so much more funny !
What morons! :lol: Too bad it probaly isn't real... they all ignored the camera pretty well eh. (and don't try to say it's from a "COPS" episode... :lol: )
Real or not, "I'm wearing boots of escaping!" and "I have about 10 points left of 'beating you with a stick'" are damn funny! :lol:
So this is what goes on in Anthony's basement each Saturday?!?!?!
Yeah that's a sketch from the Reno 911 show.. that show is pretty funny sometimes.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 5 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:So this is what goes on in Anthony's basement each Saturday?!?!?!
[right][snapback]153933[/snapback][/right]

Ixnay Ixnay you bastard. :lol: