FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Sean X2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys k keeping busy on the car show circuit. You'll get sick of it in time its just a phase.

[Image: gtcars-tuner-invasion-2009-01.jpg]

[Image: gtcars-tuner-invasion-2009-41.jpg]

EWW EWWW EWW
[Image: gtcars-tuner-invasion-2009-51.jpg]

Whole thread Here
hahaha thats awesome i wasnt even in the show and it got a pic taken of it hahaha
and the got the good side :ph34r:
You guys coming out to the K-John show tomorrow? Its my first show. Looks like the weather is going to be nice.
i wont im leaving to go camping for a week tomorrow...in port severn
some of those cars are hideous and should have stayed in Mom's driveway.

wow.
im sick of the show car BS lol i only go to show support, i get bored out of my skull and half the time end up leaving early or taking off in a non show car for the day. Racing PWNS all thats y i like CSCS cuz i can actually do something. the cars are all the same and mostly never change and u see them 10x a summer, it gets OLD rele fast. So have fun while you can!! and that mustang is hideous!!!
Man, that Mustang is one Baloney Pony...

I mean who decided that colour scheme in the engine bay? Stevie Wonder? :blink:

NefCanuck
TOO MUCH BLUE, TO MUCH WANNA BE BLING, NOT ENUFF VORTECH OR PROCHARGER!!!
haha that was my buddies show and it was 5 mins from my house so I had to go :)

that mustang is indeed terrible but it won 2nd best domestic at poultryfest over me and a bunch more really nice cars, few nice stangs, saleen clone, etc..the bodykit is terrible the back bumper needs like 10inch tips to fit the cutouts :ph34r:

i dont think ill be at kjohn...dont feel like driving to toronto by myself lol
That Mustang won 2nd best domestic @ Poultryfest?

That's clucking insane :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2009, 09:38 PM Wrote:That Mustang won 2nd best domestic @ Poultryfest?

[right][snapback]290588[/snapback][/right]

Oh man, you're to much Daniel. LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 3 2009, 10:56 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2009, 09:38 PM Wrote:That Mustang won 2nd best domestic @ Poultryfest?

[right][snapback]290588[/snapback][/right]

Oh man, you're to much Daniel. LOL
[right][snapback]290589[/snapback][/right]

LOL, that was a good one. :lol:

Yes, it won 2nd best domestic (hard to believe) behind the gold/black airride PT Cruiser..theres nothing really nice about it other than the stock paint color lol
I can't believe the POS Cruiser got first..
and the Clucking mustang second? wow, whats with people are they on crack?
yeah...no offence to the owner of the PT but its nothing special- 2 tone paint, airride and rims..apparently thats what you need for best domestic car, even at CSCS where there were 100 cars better than that one. As far as the mustang goes, maybe judges are blind cuz that thing is ugly as ****!!
Theres a few times I lost out to riced out stangs like Perfromance World Time after time. It sucks I know, but hey can't complain I also took home a few tropheys I wasnt't expecting Like a Huge trophey from Imoportfest Spring Best Ford Class and Tuners against street racing I took Best Domestic in a see of J Bodys, Solstice and a couple 300c/Magnums.
lol i know the owner of that PT Loser.

And did everybody jump on the transformer theam bandwagon or something?
Wish I could've bought an R/T AWD Magnum...one of the coolest "Soccer-Dad" vehicles out there...

I'm looking to oneday buy another Focus as my 2nd vehicle, likely a ZTW or a ZX5 SVT. If we have another child, the Escape will be too small to carry everyone, plus their stuff, plus the dog...

Those Foci look nice though...
congrats sean for best in class ford at the TASR show. to many riced cars once again, like those 2 from new york with the GAY paint jobs which one won best paint somehow... LOL

You def. deserved it over that red n black riced out V6 mustang with the huge wing and front bumper and dual exhasut that sounded like a choking chicken lol

Unfortunately i only attend shows to support my club, i cud care less if i won a damn thing because i only wana race lol maybe when i get a turbo under the hood they will consider that show worthy haha
Congrats Sean for bringing home another award to fc.net. Too bad my car is in no condition to give you a challenge in he car show circuit this season. Im glad to see that TASR (tuners against street racing) added a Ford Class.
I see that the "Scrape By The Lake" show is this coming Sunday, anyone planning on going to that? :huh:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2