FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Virgin Anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Pic.jpg]
I don't get it? Who are MJ & LJJ

that looks good bluetoy, i think we should all post up our pics, me first

[Image: 47bd06e3.jpg]

btw, it say's "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Figured i'd clear that up seeing as it's mirrored
Sorry forgot to add M.T.Y.L.T.T. is more than yesterday less than tomorrow. It is in my Dad's handwriting. That is written in every card etc that my parents exchanged. The tattoo is in their remembrance.
Left & Right Arms--the camera I used sucks balls...detail is 100x better than what the pictures show

[Image: tat1.jpg][Image: tat2.jpg]
bluetoy,Nov 4 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:Sorry forgot to add  M.T.Y.L.T.T. is more than yesterday less than tomorrow. It is in my Dad's handwriting. That is written in every card etc that my parents exchanged. The tattoo is in their remembrance.
[right][snapback]153849[/snapback][/right]

Sorry I didn't read it properly... had I interpreted the initials properly I'd have known exactly what you meant... I have it on an old plaque I brought home from Ireland years ago... "love her today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow" it says in one line... really nice man
i've got Thug Life tattoo'd across my stomach
schade,Nov 5 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:i've got Thug Life tattoo'd across my stomach
[right][snapback]153898[/snapback][/right]

complete with the cop killer bullet?! :lol: