FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: R.i.p Ferrari Enzo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOLY s**t....how fast was this bonehead going.....is that whats left of him under that face cloth sized sheet?????
[Image: enzokrasch002.jpg]

I wonder if thats him/her under the green blanket, or what is left of em.
guy probly deserved it for beeing a asshat.

"Look at me and how fast i can go in my car!!"
looks like everything was built around f1 technology except for the safety devices.
ZOOM,Nov 4 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:I wonder if thats him/her under the green blanket, or what is left of em.
[right][snapback]153778[/snapback][/right]

Doesnt look like any 'driver-goo' on the road or surrounding area.!!!
One less Uber ugly car on the road.
LOOKS LIKE HE WAS
[Image: unidentifiedboxer.jpg]

BY THE ROAD ITSELF
s**t!va hände?tog en snabb tur i skolagen eller :)
Poor guy - he was tooling around Toronto this morning
(see this post: http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=14178 )
[Image: TrexEnzo.jpg]
Slimsride,Nov 4 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:HOLY s**t....how fast was this bonehead going.....is that whats left of him under that face cloth sized sheet?????
[right][snapback]153776[/snapback][/right]

Try under a tissue. :P

holy... what a waste of 2million. i could of really bought a nice air fresherner or sear covers with that.... jeez some people eh!
det ligger ju delar överallt :S.. självmordsbenägen ?..

02ztsian

What's the greater tragedy, the fact that the guy is probably dead (or at worst left part of himself under the sheet) or that such an expensive car is totaled? I can only hope it was a single vehicle accident and no innocents were casualties.
All the enzo drivers around the world are calling dibs on the rims no doubt
"Here a chunk, there a chunk, everywhere a chunk chunk"
Goes to show you no matter how much money you have to spend on a car, you still look like an idiot when you write it off, being dead or alive in this case.
I saw one getting trailered to somewhere around my area. It was wrapped up all you could see is the rear end.
Slimsride,Nov 4 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:"Here a chunk, there a chunk, everywhere a chunk chunk"
[right][snapback]153830[/snapback][/right]

BAHHAHHAHA!!!

I guess for 2 mill you still can't buy a heaping amount of SKILL. :rolleyes: