FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is How To Do Black With Flames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure most out there have the FF magazine where the car was featured, but it's still one smokin' ride...

[Image: 1_22_fXKIjcI56o-450x.jpg]
[Image: 1_24_Vr9WNjVlrI-450x.jpg]
[Image: 1_34_oe8BJpn5cK-450x.jpg]
[Image: 1_31_HVF7ejP3pk-450x.jpg]
I'm beginning to think there is no "right way to do flames", it just shouldn't be done at all and especially not on a Focus where it could be considered a self fulfilling prophecy.

Flames on a Focus is a bit of an oxymoron.....

However, I have seen flame packages on cavaliers.
bah, hes got 2 turbos, he can paint his car pink for all I care. :lol: :rolleyes:
^^^ pink? with flames?
I've loved that car since I first saw it quite some time ago. I'd bow down when it goes by.
You "flamers" will be happy to know those are apparanty old pics of the car. This is supposedly the same car with new body work, but still rockin' teh turbo Duratec.

[Image: 5copy.jpg]
That's one sweet ride... what a paint job!
Diffently time to start doing things to the engine...well maybe a decal first
I'd like to know what that car is putting down...

Another pic:
[Image: 8171events08-32.jpg]

Bad headlights.

How can someone have cool engine taste but bad exterior taste. :(
tdot-zx3,Nov 3 2005, 08: Wrote:Bad headlights.

How can someone have cool engine taste but bad exterior taste. :(
[right][snapback]153604[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, just because it is different doesn't mean it is right. It looks so much better in the other pics all black with MACH lights. Then I would take it seriously.
I think the only flames that would look good on any black car are those "ghosted" look ones... done in a dark dark grey or matte black against a gloss background...
Raine,Nov 4 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:I think the only flames that would look good on any black car are those "ghosted" look ones... done in a dark dark grey or matte black against a gloss background...
[right][snapback]153628[/snapback][/right]
Same here. If I wanted a yellow car I'd buy one, instead of having a nice black one and painting the front pukey yellow :D
Well, I like the car :P Honestly I think if it has projectors (hella) it would look 10x better, but those flames on that car are pretty nice.

I dunno, I think its unique looking myself.

Besides this is the first Ford product where the flames haven't been actual FLAMES as the car burns itself to a cinder :P

Hrm, orange flames on the sedan... I'd have Peel Regional cops crawling up my exhaust pipe daily :rofl:

NefCanuck
Yeah, flames on a sedan... may as well get yourself a Whistle Tip and then just grab your ankles... WOO WOO!

02ztsian

Since we are slamming him mercilessly, too bad about the knock-kneed rear tires.
I like whats under the hood, but not a big fan of the flames. Actually not a big fan of flames on any car.