FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Day In Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i've had a very intresting day to say the least... i woke up late for school had a test...the test went good ... then we had to had in our assignments ..DOHHH! forgot that at home ..teacher told me that i can go home n pick it up if i like ..so i decided to do so ( to get home and return is a good hour drive ) so i get home pick up my assignment and the Teacher has left for the day ....so i'm a little mad at this poiint ..i decide that i will just drop it off at the mail room ...i get to the mail room and i hear " oh were not allowed to leave students assignments in teachers mail boxes " WTF!!! ...what kinda school works like this where a student cant leave a late assignment in a teachers mail box... so now i'm forced to hand it in on friday with aeven bigger late penality.. .

i would honestly not recomend george brown for new students ..every teacher i have seems to think that teaching is not there first priority but there side jobs are first on the list ...and the school seems to have put no money back into the school ...they did a small renovation to part of the school and the rest of it lays rundown

-end of rant - thanks lol i needed that !
glad you got this off your chest.

Dotn know what else to say. :lol:
I hate to tell you, but your teacher....Teaching IS most likely their second job.

Shouldn't have forgotten your assignment.... It's not the school's thought.
Yup... alot of the colleges in ontario. teachers have 2 or more jobs.

my buddys auto teacher at centennial was a mechanic at CT. and worked at a dealership on weekends. + teaching. apparently there isnt much money teaching at the colege level.
scoobasteve,Nov 3 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:Yup... alot of the colleges in ontario. teachers have 2 or more jobs.

my buddys auto teacher at centennial was a mechanic at CT. and worked at a dealership on weekends. + teaching. apparently there isnt much money teaching at the colege level.
[right][snapback]153501[/snapback][/right]

There is for Art Direction. :D
You teaching now Anthony?
Flofocus,Nov 3 2005, 07:50 PM Wrote:glad you got this off your chest. 

Dotn know what else to say.  :lol:
[right][snapback]153493[/snapback][/right]

lol thats all that was needed:) i do feel better now though :)
I've never heard about not being able to put envelopes in profes' mailboxes. That's weird... unless they think SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB! :ph34r: