FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go Sens Go!/fc Hockey Pool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
SVT ZX3,Nov 3 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
[right][snapback]153422[/snapback][/right]

In my office pool Spazzoid & Heatly are the only thing keeping me firmly in second place. They go cold and I'm fried unless some of my less than stellar performers decide to actually show up! :angry:

NefCanuck
What a brutal game, they made buffalo look like pee wee players. I am just trying to claw my way back up from like 4th and 6th to neat the top in the pool.
SVT ZX3,Nov 3 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Anyone watch the Sens/Sabers game last night? Alfredson and Havlatt each had 4 goals on 6 shots. Danny Heatly got in on it too with 2 goals and an assist. I wish he got more points though as he is the only Sen I have in the pool. Oh well he was a +6 I think. Looks like him and Lindros are gonna be on Team Canada for sure. Even though I hate the big "E" he is playing pretty good this year. So hows the hockey pool looking guys? Any choices you regrett or suprise pics? I had to dump my extra attacker after I found out he got sent down the the AHL.
[right][snapback]153422[/snapback][/right]

I'm doing alright. Finally got back to 30 mil. As for surprise picks, I have Vishnovsky from LA (lucky guy got a hat trick yesterday :D ).
aint nobody gonna catch me!!!

in my other pool, the guy in first 111 in the world

ZX5focused,Nov 3 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:aint nobody gonna catch me!!!

in my other pool, the guy in first 111 in the world
[right][snapback]153456[/snapback][/right]

Check again! Consider yourself owned! :P B)
I'm in 3rd still after a brief fling in 1st place.

I'm thinking of turfing Zubov...
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 9 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:I'm in 3rd still after a brief fling in 1st place.

I'm thinking of turfing Zubov...
[right][snapback]154741[/snapback][/right]

Your eatin my dust now :P
D'oh! :ph34r:
Results as of Nov.9...

Svt zx3
Zx5focused
Kool aid man
Nos2go4me
Kool aid man (2nd team)
NefCanuck
Oscar da grouch