FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have Experience With.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lease busters?

I have a good friend that would like to buy a new Focus, he was looking into going through Lease busters.

Anyone have any experience with this outfit???
If he wants a new Focus, what's the appeal of going through a third-party vendor?
I have good experiences with buying things outright and waiting to do so
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:I have a good friend that would like to buy a new Focus, [right][snapback]153341[/snapback][/right]

Friends don't let friends by Focuses.

:lol:
Raine,Nov 3 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:I have good experiences with buying things outright and waiting to do so
[right][snapback]153379[/snapback][/right]

You "buy" things? :huh:
He want's to look into it as an alternative, he's got the money....

It's just that some of the folks on that site are desperate and good deals can be found.
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:You "buy" things? :huh:
[right][snapback]153386[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:He want's to look into it as an alternative, he's got the money....

It's just that some of the folks on that site are desperate and good deals can be found.
[right][snapback]153387[/snapback][/right]

Word to the wise Anthony, the people are desperate to get out of their leases for a reason I'd be personally leery of any car that came from them if only because you have no way of knowing how well the car was maintained before it got there.

Has he looked at demo Focuses? Hell, locally Eastcourt Ford-Lincon is always advertising deals on Focuses, demos and new. There are always deals to be had if you want to look ;)

NefCanuck
i will sell him my car if he wants a focus!
he can have mine too!
Tell him he can have one boosted for 8k ;)
My soon to be ex wife loves my money, lets see if she loves yours too. Make an offer on my soon to be ex Focus. :lol:
theres a nice PSM Wrx wagon on leasebusters... i'm tempted to see what the buyout is...

ZTS... if you ever hear of any deals on WRX's Can you pm me?

I check NASIOC daily. not sure of any other forums to check.
scoobasteve,Nov 3 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:theres a nice PSM Wrx wagon on leasebusters... i'm tempted to see what the buyout is...

ZTS... if you ever hear of any deals on WRX's  Can you pm me?

I check NASIOC daily. not sure of any other forums to check.
[right][snapback]153514[/snapback][/right]

Here is probably the best place to look:

http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/
thx mang....
I've heard a few good things about that company perticullarly, all " their cars " are with-in the low ends of their yearly limit for mileage, and they can offere up some really good incentives for some of their cars they have, in some cases free monthly payments for 90 days, $1000 cash towards a down payment on buying it a the end of the lease and such.