FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: London Nov. 12th - 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ill be in london doing a video shoot with a videographer down there. I was in london last weekend as well for only 1 day doing a shoot with the same guy, I had a couple numbers with me but I was way too swamped to call people up. Sorry about that guys.

This time though Id like to meet up with some of you oldies... Frenchy.. Ass .. lemme know what you guys are upto plus you guys can bring me to some potential spots if ya have time... ;)

Im also going to be running a Parkour clinic in a gym there on Monday night as well, if people are interested in comming out feel free to. The gym is cheap (something like 7 bucks) and its a night of exercise plus you / friends can be taught how to flip and s**t if you dont know how to.

I have no idea where I will be yet... but the main shoot will take place Sunday morning starting at some mall in london. Whereever that is.

Ill bump this as I know more. London is a great place for Parkour.. Im so eager to go back.
if that mall on sunday is galleria... see you then ;)
tdot your animated avatar is kinda disturbing....if im not mistaken it's a toddler tumbling down those stairs! :S
Thats even better then. Parents shoulda been watching him. ha ha.

Yep.. galleria.

I might not go though based on the weather. I dont feel like going there to sit around trying to outwait a storm on sunday (the main shooting day)...

Well see what happens.
Tdot, can you enlighten me on what you are shooting ? I am kinda in the dark here.
I was just curious....

Thanks,

Medicman ( another London area Focus owner )

Is it the same as this link ?

http://www.parkour.com ?
dan are you in london? call my cell 519-859-9264 leave a message if I dont pick up I wouldn't mind seeing ya again
I was shooting a trailer for an extreme sports dvd Im featured on... ;)

I ended up getting a little injured and wasnt there as long as I planned.. only 1 day. They will use some older footage they shot when they visited me in Toronto and I think he has what he needs.

I hate injuries but .. it comes with the job.

Yes I do the same thing as whats on parkour.com .. =)