FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bubbles On This Hour Has 22 Minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i go to work today, only to find out that Bubbles from the trailer park boys is at my Squadron? WTF? what the hell is he doing in cold lake Alberta. Turns out he is the correspandant for THIS HOUR HAS 22 minutes. LOL. with out his glasses, he doesnt' look anything like Bubbles. Seems like a really nice guy too. He signed a whole bunch of autographs and took a shitload of pics with the guys i work with. He also went up in a CF-18, not to sure if he tossed his cookies though. I'll post some pics when my buddy decides to email them to me.

Also, Tom Cochran was there too. why those particular two were there i'm not sure..but it was kinda cool.

OH..right...the footage they shot tonight will probably be ready for This hour....on friday the 11th of november...fitting huh, rememberance day. Should be a hoot. I mean we were all laughing are asses off behind the scenes....
Leighy and Randy are going to be at my school nov 14
D-Dub,Nov 3 2005, 12: Wrote:Leighy and Randy are going to be at my school nov 14
[right][snapback]153301[/snapback][/right]

Bring em a cheeseburger. :lol:

the great thing is that these guys always seem to be in character.

I ran into the bunch of them sitting at the food court at Yonge and Eglinton. Bubbles wasn't wearing the blinders tho, but he did have on fishing glasses... and Julian does carry a glass around with him.

I wonder if anyone has offered him a refil tho..
I love that show, by far the best Canadian show out that. I always hear storys on how kind they are to there fans too.
D-Dub,Nov 3 2005, 11: Wrote:I love that show, by far the best Canadian show out that. I always hear storys on how kind they are to there fans too.
[right][snapback]153350[/snapback][/right]

Best show ever! They probably get free beer and weed whereever they go. Must be nice. B)
haha, lahey and randy were on breakfast television one morning

lahey called randy a dumb s**t or something....

city tv wasnt impressed.
I still love the episode where Randy was caught wearing a wire under his shirt.

Julian: "Never trust a man who doesn't wear a shirt!"

:lol: :lol: