FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gear Shift Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine got stuck on today..............how/why?

anyone know
Shift now!!! :lol: :lol:

You're at the grandma redline. :o

Time to change to autotragic, then you won't have to worry about shifting. :lol:

or you can put a piece of black electrical tape over the light (reminds me of a the last time I had a ride in a taxi, the driver had put black tape all over his warning lights for fear of scaring his passengers with the sorry state of his car flashing every warning)
you need a gear shift light..... BWAHAHA!!! :lame:

wait.. this might be a miss guided laugh.. do you mean like the drag raceing shift lights that sit on top of the dash... or the little arrow pointing up and down in this gague cluster part of the dash.

And even so.. can't you use your ear and hear when the engine needs a shift?
Tri_kento,Nov 3 2005, 06:07 AM Wrote:you need a gear shift light..... BWAHAHA!!! :lame: 

wait.. this might be a miss guided laugh.. do you mean like the drag raceing shift lights that sit on top of the dash... or the  little arrow  pointing up and down in this gague cluster part of the dash.

And even so.. can't you use your ear and hear when the engine needs a shift?
[right][snapback]153303[/snapback][/right]

he wants to know why it's stuck on, not if it's time to shift. Sorry dude...no idea I'm sure it's a piss off though.
haha yeah i know when to shift without the stupid light..........it was annoying how it was stuck on........it finally went away today and started being normal again......i was very confused when the light got stuck on though.........piece of s**t focus always has small problems that i like to ignore