FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So I Own A Ford Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
finally picked up my winter beater .....

just for jokes.....got a Ford Festiva!

specs:
1989 Festiva 5sp
$101,000 original KM
needs clutch [got one for $100] ...super easy to replance in my driveway
12" wheels....hahaha [should cut right through the snow no problem]
body is in excellent shape....
floors are excellent
40/MPG+

I opted for the custom grafix package... :P

$600 Certified!!! [need e-test still....seems to burn very clean...it does only have 100k on it afterall]

[Image: car7.jpg]

[Image: car6.jpg]

Awesome. :D
Needs a turbo and a drop... figured I'd beat Anthony to it. :D
Nice Anthony, so guess you couldnt leave without ford in your blood :) j/k

Nice find. see you this saturday. BTW you have my B&M in stock?
red x's.

I wanna see the beast!! :D
Bitchin' whip.
pics are back up
i've seen a festiva run a 14.7 before.... pass it this way when your done, i wannna play
Crazirich,Nov 2 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:i've seen a festiva run a 14.7 before.... pass it this way when your done, i wannna play[right][snapback]153189[/snapback][/right]
UGGG! Sloppy seconds...
That'd be awesome for ice-racing up in Minden!
That is a SWEET find!!! Congrats.
Those aren't bad at all! There's a couple that ride around Hamilton, both immaculate. One stock and the other has a kickin stereo and is lowered (I think it's lowered and not just the weight of all those components :lol: )
Wouldn't be caught dead in one of those little things. But good find if that's what you were looking for
I decided to pimp it up a notch...

[Image: car7.jpg]
[Image: car6.jpg]
nice festiva but sorry nothing beats mine lol i got it from my uncle it use 2 be his tow vehicle for his race car and now its my winter beater
[Image: festivapics.jpg]
That thing towed another car??

:blink:
Good Find Anthony, I'm suprised the hatch is not rotted out, they tend to do that and around the rear lights and wheels, but wow it looks mint !
lol bunny
Those Festivas are so sweet. Can make those things so fast. Local guy here was running 12's in his daily driven one. To bad some kids took a bat and drove there car into it.
Anthony im jealous man .. I actually am. Sweet!!! Looks like its in not bad shape ... there isnt many left .. whered it come from?
Pages: 1 2