FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Each Member To Pay 434.00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But what if I don't want gay traction control (real men know how to launch on their own), power seats (uber gay), or a power roof (yarrr captain! Gay Island ahoy!)?

I don't care if it's faster, has more bitch toys, and makes cappucino... the Viper is rude, fun, and has a wider set of contact patches than Roseanne Barr on her back. :o

Keep the Z06.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 3 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:But what if I don't want gay traction control (real men know how to launch on their own), power seats (uber gay), or a power roof (yarrr captain! Gay Island ahoy!)?

I don't care if it's faster, has more bitch toys, and makes cappucino... the Viper is rude, fun, and has a wider set of contact patches than Roseanne Barr on her back. :o

Keep the Z06.
[right][snapback]153328[/snapback][/right]

You can keep your oversized go-kart with less technology in it than a meter stick. I'll take my technologically advanced Z06 and smoke your "Hold on I'm still trying to get out of first gear...oh wait I just melted $4000 of brand new rubber because this piece of s**t car won't launch" ass.
But what will you do when the Z06 blue-screens? Reboot and ask for a re-launch? :D :rofl:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 3 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:But what will you do when the Z06 blue-screens? Reboot and ask for a re-launch? :D :rofl:
[right][snapback]153335[/snapback][/right]

LOL you North Bay folk just don't get it LOL!

But I'm in for the Carrera GT. I just want it on May 13, my birthday!
LOL, I respect you guys that idolize the GT and Z06, but I just don't see the need to ever drive one.

Also, I'm a weird IT guy... I love technology as long as it doesn't impact my car-driving experience too much. I much prefer the crude fun of a Viper over just about any other car.

I'll rip apart and rebuild massive servers without batting an eye, but putting a SCT chip on my ECU scares the bejebus out of me. Weird eh?
Man you guys are arguing over 2 pieces of s**t.............................

Says the guy with the car whose Stage 3 kits grenade motors after the warranty is voided :rolleyes:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 3 2005, 11:38 AM Wrote:Says the guy with the car whose Stage 3 kits grenade motors after the warranty is voided :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]153364[/snapback][/right]

you're confusing d-dub with DD1 again.
darkpuppet,Nov 3 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 3 2005, 11:38 AM Wrote:Says the guy with the car whose Stage 3 kits grenade motors after the warranty is voided :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]153364[/snapback][/right]

you're confusing d-dub with DD1 again.
[right][snapback]153420[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Oh snap! :o
pwn3d....

who wants to split the ESX STI... 1 of 25... 400awhp

56k usd!
So if I pay two times does that mean I get it for 6 hours???

02ztsian

OK, here's a real bargain. Everyone on this site (940 or so members) will send me $1.00 through Paypal-free to send money-and I will use the money to buy my FR Dark Argent Euro rims and tires. I will then offer my 16" 6-spoke stockers with rubber for sale and re-distribute the proceeds to all who sent me money. Whaddya think of this plan! :D
Pages: 1 2