FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Know The Song From The New Gmc Sierra Ad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't find it anywhere, no idea what it's called, or how it goes. It's from the commercial where you see the truck coming towards the camera over a bunch of dips in a dirt road, kinda sounds like Thunderstruck at that part, then as the ad progresses the tune comes out... any help?
No sorry, hijacking your tread now. Does anyone know the song from Jarhaed?

mo_focus,Nov 2 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:No sorry, hijacking your tread now. Does anyone know the song from Jarhaed?

[right][snapback]153123[/snapback][/right]

Jesus Walks by Kanye West
Thanks Oscar,
Hey Al, why can't you ask simple questions like mine. :)
Because he's stressed about coming out? Anyone paying that much attention to a GMC pick-up ad has issues.
mo_focus,Nov 2 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:Thanks Oscar,
Hey Al, why can't you ask simple questions like mine. :)
[right][snapback]153130[/snapback][/right]

Its from a GM commercial, therefore its because he's delirious. :lol:
North Bay boys gangin up on me now eh? I won't waste my superior intellect in a war of words with you two. Come down to Scarborough... any time... feel safe
Raine,Nov 2 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:I won't waste my superior intellect in a war of words with you two.
[right][snapback]153160[/snapback][/right]

Too bad your "superior intellect" doesn't know the answer to your insignificant advertisement question. :P
Try this link Al.

http://www.gm.com/gmcomjsp/contactus/email...ertisement.html

Maybe they will be able to tell you what it is.

actually as I was browsing around, someone on a GMC forum said they already tried that with no luck... still looking I guess.. hope it's not just one of those made for the commerical only 20 second songs
this reminds of that Mcdonalds comercial way back...the song was chingy "i like that"
everyone was like "what song is that" and then it finally hit the radio a few weeks later.
Canyonero

Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five?
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down
It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Hey, hey!
Twelve yards long, two lanes wide,
Sixty five tons of American pride!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Top of the line in utility sports,
Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
She blinds everybody with her super high beams
She's a squirrel-squashin', deer-smackin' drivin' machine
Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero!
Whoa, Canyonero! Whoa!
haven't seen to commercial yet sorry !

lamo @ 2001ZTS........................... Canyonero! that was as spoof at the Dodge Durango. but yeah fits here too lol..

( 1200! post :D )