FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Top 10 Fc Rides.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No offence to those that have not made my list. I thought of these rides when I asked myself the question.

10: MARTINFAN

By far one of the cleanest cars I've seen in person. Tasteful in every way.
(Sorry Kieth, only shot I have of your car)

[Image: IMG_1047.jpg]

9: DARKPUPPET

Only because I know all the work that went into creating this beast. :rolleyes: Perfect stance on this car.
And I like the wheels :fag:

[Image: IMG_0813.jpg]

8: Al from Grimsby.

You can't deny, this was a show car built for shows. Nice and clean. killer audio.

[Image: IMG_0374.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0373.jpg]

7: FOCIPHIL

I dunno, I like it! Left an impression on me. Nice and clean.

[Image: Picture023.jpg]

6: FASTANDFOCUSZTS

Doesn't post much, but nice sedan nonetheless.

[Image: DSC02755.jpg]

5: SL8RZX3

Not crazy about the rear end, but beautiful overall.

[Image: IMG_1006.jpg]

4: MEFORD

Beautriful car (even when it's dirty) and a pleasure to ride in.

[Image: IMG_0351.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1043.jpg]

3: ZX3TUNR

As long as the doors are closed.

[Image: 007.jpg]

2: COCHEYN

From across the pond. Beautiful sans gold grilles.

[Image: caerpics4.jpg]

1: EUROFORDFAN

Even though it lives south of the border... I still think it's worthy.
Unbelievable car, and a pleasure to be in it's presence.

[Image: IMG_0020.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0022.jpg]

you forgot to mention my car, its ok, i'll forgive you. :D

looking at this picture i miss the EFF's car, so where is it these day? Where in south?
florida i believe.
I love the Look of #2

Thanks for adding mine to your list, Makes Me Happy!!
I agree with #1....

I've said it before....I miss Simons ride,....I'm glad I got to see it in person before it left the country!!!

microbunny,Oct 31 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:I agree with #1....

I've said it before....I miss Simons ride,....I'm glad I got to see it in person before it left the country!!!
[right][snapback]152682[/snapback][/right]

It certainly was treat to see.
whoohoo! :wub:

I'm always the first to say it's not a popularity contest and that I have nothing to prove, but damn, it's nice to get a compliment.

It wouldn't be a conceited thing to put your daily driven focus on that list too... because for a daily driver, it's cleaner than most show cars. I wouldn't mind my engine shining like yours (with the same amount of effort I've already put in it that is :P )... might be something to do in the spring next year....
darkpuppet,Oct 31 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:whoohoo! :wub:

I'm always the first to say it's not a popularity contest and that I have nothing to prove, but damn, it's nice to get a compliment. 

It wouldn't be a conceited thing to put your daily driven focus on that list too... because for a daily driver, it's cleaner than most show cars.  I wouldn't mind my engine shining like yours (with the same amount of effort I've already put in it that is :P )... might be something to do in the spring next year....
[right][snapback]152685[/snapback][/right]

Bring it down, we'll get it all purdy.
Well... I made the picture one of the top 10 was in... SWEET! :P

I agree with them all, really, except for (and you'll love this)...

The sedan. No offense, but that package on that particular sedan does absolutely nothing for me.
I agree with 1, 2, 4, and 9.

The rest need FI. :P :lol:
I know it's all personal opinion, Evan's car would have been on my list. Pics doesn't to it justice...
[Image: focus10.jpg]

And where's the seldom seen SVT Dean tuckin' 19's?
[Image: DSC01649.jpg]
SVT ZX3,Oct 31 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:And where's the seldom seen SVT Dean tuckin' 19's?
[right][snapback]152691[/snapback][/right]

That car would have made "my' list fer sure.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 31 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:Well... I made the picture one of the top 10 was in... SWEET! :P

I agree with them all, really, except for (and you'll love this)...

The sedan. No offense, but that package on that particular sedan does absolutely nothing for me.
[right][snapback]152687[/snapback][/right]

Everyone has their own opinions, I don't like the front end of my body kit. I bought the car with everything on it from a Ford Show Room, so I really couldn't say change the body kit to this certain one.

I am just happy that mine made the top 10

Flofocus,Oct 31 2005, 03:02 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Oct 31 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:And where's the seldom seen SVT Dean tuckin' 19's?
[right][snapback]152691[/snapback][/right]

That car would have made "my' list fer sure.
[right][snapback]152693[/snapback][/right]

Turbo envy? :o
Dean's car is nice yes...

It's the way he went about building it that blew it for me.

He disrespected a WHOLE lot of people in the process.
ANTHONYD,Oct 31 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote:Dean's car is nice yes...

[right][snapback]152697[/snapback][/right]

That's the thing for me. I don't know the back story on this/him. I just know he personally doesn't have a lot of fans on the site by the looks of it. But judging on pics alone it's a pimp Focus.
I've always been more than flattered about the comments and respect that that car drew and for you guys to still think so highly of it 18months since I sold it is massive.

The car now lives in Florida and is slowly being finished, it's going to be a beast once it's done. I hope the new owners invest as much in driving schools as they do building it because the car was more than fun the way it was. With as much power as they plan to put into it it's going to be scary.
SVT ZX3,Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 31 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote:Dean's car is nice yes...

[right][snapback]152697[/snapback][/right]

That's the thing for me. I don't know the back story on this/him. I just know he personally doesn't have a lot of fans on the site by the looks of it. But judging on pics alone it's a pimp Focus.
[right][snapback]152698[/snapback][/right]

Like I said, no doubt it's nice.

I just didn't like the way he lied to Focus Fanatics about the stuff he had on that car. Cosworth. pfffft.
SVT dean
Jun 12 2004, 07:10 PM
IP: 209.151.129.82 | Post #1|

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 10

Warn: (0%)

Fcuk you all 2nd place in focus class at North Show Down today

Not one person from the club was there

over 100 cars 5 clubs and no OFOC or FOCUSCANADA members

what bullshite

i hope i kick all your ass's this year so i can laugh at you all when you wine and cry that you dont get props for your car

you will all mess the show sence up cuz if no focus show up at shows there will not be a focus class at any more shows

so i hope you all understand this is why the focus does not get the respect that it should

with over 25 active members in OFOC alone NOT ONE showed up

what am i the only one the show peple want at their shows cuz my car KICKS ASS and no one can come close to the looks and speed of the SVTF SALEEN

so go ahead and piss on me cuz every time i win at a show i will post this message

SO LETS SEE THIS WILL BE MY 7th TROPHY NOW AND THE CLUB IN TOTAL HAS HOW MANY

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM LET SEE

3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF IAM WRONG PROVE IT TO ME

LOVE YA ALL

SEE YA ALL FROM THE STAGE AS IM GETTING MY TROPHY

NEED I SAY MORE?

[Image: DSC00055.jpg]

:puke:
I have many favorites but, alot of them no longer exsist or have been sold...that being said..here are my top 10 picks of current FC members cars!

10. Frost 2001
9. Raine
8. ZX3TUNR
7. SL8RZZX3
6. Hardkore
5. Anthony D.
4. Darkpuppet
3. FloFocus
2. 2001 ZTS
1. Meford

I got 6 other rides that also are my favorites but 4 dont exsist anymore and the other 2 are sold to new owners!

These three below had class, style, originality, and owners that truely loved their cars....they all deserve a little recognition

1. Euro Ford Fan (Saw it twice in person and it is still my favorite focus to this day)
2. T-Dot ZX3 (R.I.P....never got to see it all finished in person and that sucks)
3. Bluetoy (Never saw it in person but, the car was pure class)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5