FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Offical Fusion Sema Pics*now With Turbo Pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000860065816/

I like the street scene ones and the 3d carbon

This car is already selling beyond ford's expectations with dealers selling them left and right with people on waiting lists and hopefully it keeps up B)
[Image: 3060000000051543.JPG]
[Image: 3060000000051544.JPG]

Meh, after the disappointing test drive last week.

It does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me.
They look pretty sick.

I knew this day would come... *tries to remain calm* :D
I test drove a 02 SVT F and a Fusion this week-end.

There both slow. :lol: But man are those SVT ever give ya a solid feeling.

The Fusion had a sweet interior...black leather, with white stitch, loved the layout of the dash.... Very slow though. :ph34r:
Flofocus,Oct 31 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:I test drove a 02 SVT F and a Fusion this week-end.

There both slow. :lol:  But man are those SVT ever give ya a solid feeling.

The Fusion had a sweet interior...black leather, with white stitch, loved the layout of the dash.... Very slow though.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]152644[/snapback][/right]

Yup. Like driving a coupe deville.
Slow as in slower then a stock focus? Curious.....
I'm sure most cars feel slow when you used to driving something with FI. My SVTF felt slow too after I test drove a Lightning....
The SVTF was faster than the fusion....well from what I could tell it was. I got a sweet autotragic for the fusion. :lol:
SVT ZX3,Oct 31 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:I'm sure most cars feel slow when you used to driving something with FI. My SVTF felt slow too after I test drove a Lightning....
[right][snapback]152658[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, b/c the fusion is actually pretty quick with the v6. 7.2 0-60, high to mid 15's in the 1/4.

Compred to what?

My GF's 94 Honda Accord had more balls than that thing. :ph34r:
Love the Look of the Fusion, I work at a Ford Dealership and got to take one for a test drive, It was diffently faster then a Stock Focus.

Fusion's base 2.3-litre, 160-hp four-cylinder engine is a Mazda unit and the 3.0-litre V6 is the same 221-hp Duratec powerplant found in the Mazda6.
Ford Fusion Gas Mileage
Gas Mileage:23 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy

Ford Focus Gas Melilege
Gas Mileage:26 mpg city / 35 mpg hwy

I test drove the 4
Look here a turbo fusion
[Image: fswengine.jpg]

It's the FSWerks Fusion B)
Is this the same as the Mazdaspeed6 276hp 2.3L engine?
^^ Now THAT is an engine.
"KoolZX3" Wrote:[Image: 3060000000051543.JPG]
Don't laugh but that could almost be mistaken for a BMW from that angle.
That is the 2.3L Durratec engine I believe.....same one they have in the focus....I also assume that FSWerks=Focus Sport but they obviously will be re-branding new products for other vehicles for obvious reasons :P

I was told the 2.3L in the Mazda is completely different, it's a direct injection engine whereas the 2.3L Duratec is a "classic" injection motor.

Just a sec, I have the SCC issue with the MazdaSpeed6 preview in it.

I'm not entirely sure how close it is to the Duratec, Mazda calls it the MZR 4-cyl. March 2005 SCC, page 65.
Pages: 1 2