FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Omfg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, the internet is a scary place.

Do ya think he sits around pondering about what make of supercharger to put on his car? :lol:
I think that guy has sniffed a bit too much fairy dust.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Oct 31 2005, 06:57 AM Wrote:I think that guy has sniffed a bit too much fairy dust.
[right][snapback]152561[/snapback][/right]

........and smoked too much pole.

What a creepy homo.
This is Dan, aka the so called Parkour King. This is what he practices all day with his leaping and cavorting.

You've been discovered t-dot. I wish I had two more arms and two more hands to give you four thumbs down. Bitch.
Yup.

Dan in the flesh.
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:.... I wish I had two more arms and two more hands to give you four thumbs down.  Bitch.
[right][snapback]152565[/snapback][/right]

and only 2 weeks later! :lol:
darkpuppet,Oct 31 2005, 09:45 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:.... I wish I had two more arms and two more hands to give you four thumbs down.  Bitch.
[right][snapback]152565[/snapback][/right]

and only 2 weeks later! :lol:
[right][snapback]152570[/snapback][/right]

I've been busy. I unfortunately have been working my ass off lately like the rest of you bitches.

I need new parts for the truck.
Yeah, by the looks of it, he loves to tune the meat whistle.

Sad thing is, its been posted here, so he just got another what...50 hits on his page, on top of his 8 million already. So hes just going to keep going.
[Image: PARKOUR.jpg]
Where in the hell did you come across this?! Or should I avoid that question? :unsure:
I don't want to know how!! LOL....
ANTHONYD,Oct 31 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:[Image: PARKOUR.jpg]
[right][snapback]152611[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :rofl:

Best reason to NOT have coffee in your mouth when scrolling down... EVER! :lol:
Why do i have the feeling this is going to be the new photochop thing. :rolleyes:

So long mosh girl and special olympics kid. You will be sadly missed.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 31 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:Why do i have the feeling this is going to be the new photochop thing. :rolleyes:

So long mosh girl and special olympics kid.  You will be sadly missed.
[right][snapback]152650[/snapback][/right]

It's not going to be the new photoshop thing because it's so damn old already.
IT'S LIE 5 YEARS OLD!!!
Ebaumsworld has been riding this guy for years
What a FREAK SHOW!!
I knew t-dot was looking for a sponsor but I never imagined it would be Disney.
if the old Dan was back he would post something to fight that image.........right old Dan where ever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CREEEPY!!

and I thought micheal Jackson was bad.
Pages: 1 2