FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Phat Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
spotted you on local forum.....Rent a tire car show

not to be rude but the show probably had only 4-6 nice cars...a lot of rice.

http://gtan.ca/showthread.php?p=126760#post126760
lol yeah thats me, went with my group...we won best group and 2 members brought awards home (best domestic sport compact (bagged cavalier) and best ice and luxury/full size import to the lancer)..overall was a good show, bit of rain but it was quick. Also saw GFX there with Guelphs Finest :)
fatphocus,Jul 1 2009, 11:28 PM Wrote:lol yeah thats me, went with my group...we won best group and 2 members brought awards home (best domestic sport compact (bagged cavalier) and best ice and luxury/full size import to the lancer)..overall was a good show, bit of rain but it was quick. Also saw GFX there with Guelphs Finest :)
[right][snapback]290461[/snapback][/right]

Please don't tell me its that Cavi that has a truckin' paint job (that I see at Gtan meets) and ruined '08 Lancer with more stickers than it needs to have...........!

:unsure:
NikiterZTS,Jul 2 2009, 12:34 AM Wrote:
fatphocus,Jul 1 2009, 11:28 PM Wrote:lol yeah thats me, went with my group...we won best group and 2 members brought awards home (best domestic sport compact (bagged cavalier) and best ice and luxury/full size import to the lancer)..overall was a good show, bit of rain but it was quick. Also saw GFX there with Guelphs Finest :)
[right][snapback]290461[/snapback][/right]

Please don't tell me its that Cavi that has a truckin' paint job (that I see at Gtan meets) and ruined '08 Lancer with more stickers than it needs to have...........!

:unsure:
[right][snapback]290462[/snapback][/right]

the cavi was black, red carbon roof, hood and trunk, ragtop, chrome rims..the lancer yes, lol, with all the stickers. IRL it doesnt look bad though, it grows on you
I have to get you guys out out of 2003.
The Skylines and the Supra > all. The STi was stock and the Charger on 24s looked like someone borrowed it from a 5 year-old rap video.

There is no replacement for (blown Japanese) displacement. More specifically, Japanese turboed straight-sixes. A proper STi would have been nice, tho.

The Focus is ok. I've never been a fan of that particular one, tho. No offense to the current owner. Maybe if you switched it up some and gave it some serious balls. :)
I love diamondplate but LOL at the pt cruiser with a huge chunk of diamond plate stuck ontop of the motor.
I'm sick of looking at Civics.
Jesus.
haha ya i was at the show, even tho i dont class my car as a show car, i still go for s***s. There was more rice there then a box of uncles bens, and no offence to street outlaws, but there was a lot there like that lancer covered in stickers... i didnt know there was an award for best rice "best graphics" lol

I was glad they had best muscle and best race car but there wasnt much in the way of other classes. I was hoping to win best civic with my ford civic... some how i get people thinking my car is a civic????? is badgeless that bad to have?
NICE pics!!

gotta show this lancer to my buddy..he got same white one..
Some nice cars in there, I really like the 300zx and the Supra, are they the Turbo models? The Skylines are my favorite.

There is definitely too much.
[Image: rice.jpg]
I just looked over the pics again, yup that Supra has a turbo!
Canadian ST,Jul 2 2009, 04:48 PM Wrote:I just looked over the pics again, yup that Supra has a turbo!
[right][snapback]290501[/snapback][/right]

I know the owner of that red supra. It's probably one of the cleanest-stockish supra with low milege around.
He owns Authority shop.
Skylines are played out everyone and their grandma owns one. But yeah I know of the skylines from photos.

P.s. I actually like that Charger with huge rims. Dope.

Sti's are always bad ass! :)
NikiterZTS,Jul 2 2009, 06:54 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Jul 2 2009, 04:48 PM Wrote:I just looked over the pics again, yup that Supra has a turbo!

I know the owner of that red supra. It's probably one of the cleanest-stockish supra with low milege around.
He owns Authority shop.
Skylines are played out everyone and their grandma owns one. But yeah I know of the skylines from photos.

[right][snapback]290507[/snapback][/right]

I would really like to see some R34's here, yes the R32s and R33 are very common, but they are still fast cars, I wonder how hard it is to find parts?
From what I heard not that hard any more.
Plus you always have over night shipping from Japan :).
Canadian ST,Jul 2 2009, 06:01 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 2 2009, 06:54 PM Wrote:

He owns Authority shop.

[right][snapback]290507[/snapback][/right]

I would really like to see some R34's here, yes the R32s and R33 are very common, but they are still fast cars, I wonder how hard it is to find parts?
[right][snapback]290508[/snapback][/right]
that Supra is for sale, $34,500...:ph34r:
fatphocus,Jul 2 2009, 09:00 PM Wrote:that Supra is for sale, $34,500...:ph34r:
[right][snapback]290519[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather a new 265 WRX for the same price. :D
front bumper on that silver subaru makes me mad for some reason.
Flofocus,Jul 2 2009, 09:36 PM Wrote:front bumper on that silver subaru makes me mad for some reason.
[right][snapback]290522[/snapback][/right]

Ya it looks very weird, it must be from a kit and he only put on the front. Either way it look wrong.
fatphocus,Jul 2 2009, 08:00 PM Wrote:that Supra is for sale, $34,500...:ph34r:
[right][snapback]290519[/snapback][/right]

He's been trying to sell for that price for the past year or so.
The price doesn't change even though he puts some km on it everyday
Pages: 1 2