FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Diablo Predator Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a Diablosport Predator? I'm looking at buying a used one and need to know what to watch for. I'm told it comes with 2 tunes by Tom @ Focus-Power. Anything else I should watch for or be asking? Apparantly a tune is the single best mod for an SVTF, I'm saving for a new one, but if I can pick one up used for less then why not right?
Are they FI tunes?

You can change the tune with the predator, right? :huh:
Not FI tunes, just NA. Yes, from what I read you can changes the tunes, but I'd be much more happy if I can just down load the existing tune and go.
SVT ZX3,Oct 28 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:Not FI tunes, just NA. Yes, from what I read you can changes the tunes, but I'd be much more happy if I can just down load the existing tune and go.
[right][snapback]152228[/snapback][/right]

Is it a 'cookie cutter' tune? Those may not be bang on for your vehcile. :ph34r:

Is it the same ECU code also? Do SVTs even have those? haha :huh:

ediT: does the pred provide any sort of logger?
Make sure that the Original stock tune has been put back in the ECU of the car that it was first purchased for. If not then it will not work on your car. The Predator cannot be used to tune more than one car .

Logging stores 30 minutes of data, with slow rate the logging allows for up to 90 minutes. The log can be viewed in Predator, or it can be uploaded to PC for viewing with the FREE DiabloSport DAT Viewer for Windows software