FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Canada Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May as well be the first to wish my fellow Focus Canada members a HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

Hope you are all taking it easy and enjoying the sun while it lasts. I was out this morning and vacuumed the car. Now I am watching Riley. Baby Einstein is Crack for Babies. She cannot take her eyes of this s#!t. When its nap time I am heading into the back yard and opening a beer and going for a swim.

Enjoy Canada's birthday people!!!!!
Indeed, took care of the housework today (weather can't decide what the hell it wants to do outside though ATM not looking good @ 1pm)

Happy Canada Day everyone

NefCanuck
Happy Canada Day everyone!!!! i spent the mourning at the shop fixing my focus.....the strut snapped (rusted inside out) and my whell buckled my fender .......shiat happens right lol
2 new struts later half a 24 and a birthday!
HAPPY CANADA DAY TO EVERYONE
Hurray for Canada, only place in the world where they make near impossible to own a gun but any idiot can get a drivers license.

I spent the day in the GARRRRRden doing YARRRRRRdwork and TOO much time on the QEW with the morons.