FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Weirdest Thing Happened Tonight....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well not THAT weird.. but its up there for me.

I was pretty tired since I spent the whole day prepping for a video shoot I have tommorow and I actually have to talk in .. Not just jump around (the easy stuff)... So I sat my ass on the sofa and flipped through the channels and saw that there was a Mandi Moore movie playing.

Sweet.. Shes hot!

The movie was called, "A walk to remember" ... Boy girl fall in love .. she dies.. typical story. But for some reason that I still cant figure out.. this movie pumped me up beyond belief.

Right as the movie ended I had so much energy it was incredible... this was 1:30 AM, did some shadowboxing all the way to my room.. put on some clothes and went for a jog. I came back home, still breathing heavy... pushed out 3 sets of 20 pushups and 3 sets of 50 situps in literally 3 mins tops.

Then I grabbed a drink and sat down.

WTF!

This just seems like such a weird picture from the outside when I think of it sitting here. Imagine someone sitting there watching this movie and that...

Usually atheletes watch movies like GIJANE or something with a training scene to pump them up ... Aparently romantic cheese works just fine for me.

Needless to say ill be watching some freddy prince jr movie or something tommorow night.

:lol:
interesting motivation... :ph34r: I can only imagine the training you could accomplish if you watched Joy of Painting..
Based on the movie you were watching, i think its the "live for the moment" or "seize the day" concept that made you get up and go nuts like that.

Or maybe its the rocks i smoked...
:fag:
ANTHONYD,Oct 27 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote::fag:
[right][snapback]151983[/snapback][/right]

haha :1gayfight2:
[Image: gayasthis.jpg]
GIJANE a walk to remember??
Dan I think your gay........
Screw training go to a strip club..........FOR MEN.
ahhaha .. I know .. its pretty bad ... haha ...

I was on the subway today with extreme calluses .. my wrist bleeding and my elbow all cut up...

People look at me like I just came out of a war or something and never want to sit near me! ha ha ha! (but sluts ALWAYS stare... sluts are great) If they only knew I went home to sappy movies... ha ha ha ha ha .. Whatever works I guess... ha ha ha ha ....

I should make a workout video with some kelly clarkson in the background or something.
LMAO..................... Interesting post there Dan.
Pour yourself a nice gin & tonic

Slap some pron into that dvd machine.

Make sure you still like the lady lips. ;)

Hurry, there is still hope.
hahaha I have a girlfriend though... I wonder what she will say about this story... Ill let her read the thread tonight.

ha ha ha ...
tdot-zx3,Oct 28 2005, 04: Wrote:hahaha I have a girlfriend though... I wonder what she will say about this story... Ill let her read the thread tonight.

ha ha ha ...
[right][snapback]152273[/snapback][/right]

pfffff.

I demand proof (pics) that your not of the gay. :lol: :lol: :P