FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tomorrow Test And Tune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Test and tune tomorrow times 11-5 or 7-11.

Post up in or out and what time would you like to meet up if your in???????????Tony and I will wait to decide the time to go by how many ppl sign up for one of the times.

$20 To run
$10 to watch

11-5

7-11
Test and tune what? where? why?
My guess is Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga. I would definitly go if I wasn't still dealing with my timing belt issues. I wish I could make it :(
Yes this is at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga and if it does in fact rain then this event will be changed once again. there is 5 ppl in total with interest not including any of FC.net.
Post up if you in.
Ok so its still happening 11-5
wish i saw this earlier

what were the times?
I did 17.6 with everthing in and a 16.3 with everything out.
Plus I have a mushy engine mount an exhaust leak and a Autotragic lol.

Tony's friend with the Civic got booted off because he go into the 13ès with out a helmet

As for Tony, he will have to tell it to you himslef about that the time was and what happened. :(
Scorcher000,Jul 1 2009, 09:27 PM Wrote:I did 17.6 with everthing in and a 16.3 with everything out.
Plus I have a mushy engine mount an exhaust leak and a Autotragic lol.

Tony's friend with the Civic got booted off because he go into the 13ès with out a helmet

As for Tony, he will have to tell it to you himslef about that the time was and what happened. :(
[right][snapback]290455[/snapback][/right]

That doesn't sound good for Tony. :huh:
Ya it was fun besides blowing my intake manifold off on a run...My best time was 14.4 on my heavy rims lol.... Last run not so good but I still don't know what happened, waiting for the phone call.
Tiketz,Jul 2 2009, 04:55 PM Wrote:Ya it was fun besides blowing my intake manifold off on a run...My best time was 14.4 on my heavy rims lol.... Last run not so good but I still don't know what happened, waiting for the phone call.
[right][snapback]290496[/snapback][/right]

Wow! You know you have boost when ___________________ ...
He much boost was it tuned to? Did it crack that intake?
What were 60'?
10psi...It blew off so it came out of the rubber couplings.

60' was 2.3 and my best R/T was .085 Im very good at the R/T I never go past .200 and I hit 160km
Hmm 10 psi sounds more than safe on svt

Did it ripped all 5 or 6 screws that hold intake mani to the block?

Just about 100 mph Not bad at all swap out the rims and run a set of slicks and you'll drop a full sec Im sure of it. Ask Jamie to use his slicks for a pass and make sure im there to give it a tray aswell lol ; ) Hope you didn't hurt the motor to bad.
Don't forget that R/T doesn't count into your time (unless you're in certain "tree" competitions). The clock doesn't start until you go

But not bad on the 60' compared to most FWD. Get that to 2.0 and you'll be smokin