FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yo, Check This Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me like!
Old news, but a wicked truck at that! Check more of it out atwww.svt.ford.com
Would it even be legal, it has no door handles?

390hp. six speed, awd= cream in my pants
Its a ford.
next.
SUV. Pickup. 390HP and AWD. Passes everything but a gas station.

Nice, but I'll keep the Focus.
How about building some SVT cars for a change Ford?
WOW! **starts saving now** That's fackin gorgeous. I want one. Seriously, that's one of the nicest vehicles I've seen in a long time. Still, I prefer the new F-150 Lightning concept... more practical, and more than 100 hp more powerful
I'd rather get a "used" Lightning and tweak it a bit. It might be "only" RWD... but it's still a sweet machine.
Not bad i would have liked to sat in it. it was cool.

[Image: adren1.jpg]

[Image: adren2.jpg]

[Image: adren3.jpg]

[Image: adren5.jpg]

[Image: adren6.jpg]

[Image: adren7.jpg]
i'd rather have this

[Image: gtr3.jpg]
[Image: gtr1.jpg]
[Image: gtr2.jpg]
[Image: gtr4.jpg]
Nice... lose the wing and we have a WINNAR!
I was at FMC HQ during shutdown, they were just unloading the Adrenalin, the Shelby GR1, the GT, the LT and a Zephyr.

Pretty sweet.
OAC_Sparky,Oct 26 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:I was at FMC HQ during shutdown, they were just unloading the Adrenalin, the Shelby GR1,  the GT, the LT and a Zephyr.

Pretty sweet.
[right][snapback]151804[/snapback][/right]

Someone actually ordered an Adrenalin?! Or was that one coming from a plant for a showroom in an SVT dealership?
euro_zx5,Oct 26 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:Someone actually ordered an Adrenalin?! Or was that one coming from a plant for a showroom in an SVT dealership?
[right][snapback]151876[/snapback][/right]
It was part of a display for a shindig at Canadian HQ. IIRC it was for the announcement for the availability of the GT (ie GT40) for Canada.
It's a nice lookin sport truck. I'm sure Ford won't have a problem selling those. When the hell is it supposed to go into production? Something like 2008?
heres the 07 sport trac

[Image: MVC-880F.JPG]

I bet this is as close as we get
I found the article

2007 Sport Trac