FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back From Vegas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm still single but not by much! :o LOL

Vegas was everything I thought it would be and more, it really is a 24x7 party. The scale of everything is just out of this world, the money that is spent and lost there is crazy! I watched one guy feed $6,000 in $100's into a slot machine loose it all and then sit down and play another. We watched another loose 60K on one hand of blackjack and he didn't even look pissed! Every luxury you could ever want was available just pick up the phone and it's yours. Private Jet to LA $5200, Ferrari for the day $1100, Want your own table and dealer in a private room $50k minimum play. The MGM lived up to the billing our suite was huge everything was of the highest quality the food was amazing!

The best part of the trip was the Grand Canyon though, after being up for 17hrs flying aross the country and then driving 200miles we got out of the car walked out to Mather point and stood there in awe for 10mins before we said a word. Pictures don’t do it justice it has to be seen!!

Here are a few pictures, I have to get back to work. B)

The Rocky Mountains.
[Image: FLYI_Rockies_2.jpg]
300C Limited Rental Car
[Image: Rental_Car.jpg]
The Grand Canyon
[Image: Grand_Canyon_1.jpg]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_2.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_3.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_4.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_5.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_6.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_7.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_8.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_9.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_10.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_11.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_12.JPG]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_13.jpg]
[Image: Grand_Canyon_14.jpg]
The Hoover Dam
[Image: Hoover+Dam_1.JPG]
[Image: Hoover+Dam_2.JPG]
Bellagio
[Image: Bellagio_6.JPG]
Excalibur
[Image: Excalibur_1.JPG]
New York New York
[Image: NY_NY_11.JPG]
Paris
[Image: Paris_7.jpg]
[Image: Paris_Bellagio.jpg]
The Freemont St Experience
[Image: Freemont_Street.JPG]
A Tiger at the Mirage
[Image: Mirage_3.JPG]
The Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay
[Image: Shark_Reef_14.JPG]
[Image: Shark_Reef_27.JPG]
[Image: Shark_Reef_2.JPG]
those are awesome pictures!
Beauty. Wish I had the money to go there. Cmon 649.
Damn I miss that place, can't wait to go next summer!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 26 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Beauty.  Wish I had the money to go there.  Cmon 649.
[right][snapback]151718[/snapback][/right]

oh, you have the money to get there.. maybe not to spend there, but definitely to get there.

Thing is you go hog the nickel slots and drink free drinks... booyah!
darkpuppet,Oct 26 2005, 03:35 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 26 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Beauty.  Wish I had the money to go there.  Cmon 649.
[right][snapback]151718[/snapback][/right]

oh, you have the money to get there.. maybe not to spend there, but definitely to get there.

Thing is you go hog the nickel slots and drink free drinks... booyah!
[right][snapback]151729[/snapback][/right]

I'll put up the pinkslip for my SPI, that'll give me at least 20 bucks. :rolleyes:
P.S. sounds like things are going well with the chickie too.. good to hear!
Nice!

I'm still in NV till tomorrow morning. Then I get home at 8PM EST... :puke:

Can't wait to come home. It's nice here, but the GHETTO CARS... it's nuts. Nothing rusts, so there are piles of 78-87 Monte Carlos, more 84 Mustangs and Camaros than you can shake a stick at... and they're all busted up.

Some redneck cut me off in a perfect replica of Uncle Jesse's pickup from Dukes of Hazzard, and I don't mean the movie, either.

Still, it's gorgeous down here. I'll have to bring Sara one day for sure.
Those are some awsome photos!!

Yeah thats definatly on my list of places to visit.
Sweet pics Simon.

Good to hear things are all going well.
That's awesome Simon, glad you had a great time. Thanks for posting pics
Looks great and the only place I've yet to visit in the US. Definately on my "to do" list.
2001 ZTS,Oct 26 2005, 07:18 PM Wrote:Looks great and the only place I've yet to visit in the US. Definately on my "to do" list.
[right][snapback]151815[/snapback][/right]

Andrew it really has to be seen to be believed my pictures really don't do it justice! We are already talking about going back next spring to do the north side of the Canyon. We were told that only 1 in 600,000 people who visit the canyon go to the north side but the views are supposed to be even better!

Raine & Fociphil: No problem glad you like them!

Anthony: Things are working out better than I could have ever dreamed! After spending 6 days together flying across the country and driving 600miles we still never argued or got on each others nerves.

Here are a few more pictures. :)

[Image: Mather_Point_Afternoon_20web.jpg]
[Image: Kristin_Simon_GrandCanyon.jpg]
[Image: GC_sign_Web.jpg]
Pretty cute for a girl who must obviously be visually impaired enough to go out with you. ;) :lol:

I suppose you tell here your Hyundai is a Ferrari too?
Wow great pics! I can't even imagine what it's like if those don't do it justice!
Euro Ford Fan,Oct 26 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote: A Tiger at the Mirage
[Image: Mirage_3.JPG]
[right][snapback]151713[/snapback][/right]

Looks like you caught the tiger practicing for the next Zigfried & Roy show. :ph34r:
Holy s**t Simon, did you get lypo!!??!

Slimed down plenty...looking good dood! *thumbsup*
FociPhil,Oct 27 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:Holy s**t Simon, did you get lypo!!??!

Slimed down plenty...looking good dood! *thumbsup*
[right][snapback]151986[/snapback][/right]

Thanks man yeah I slimmed down lost 100lbs, feeling soooo much better!

Andew: HA HA funny guy! Told her but she didn't believe me! LOL

SVT ZX3: I listened to my parents talk about it for 5 years saw lots of pictures but never got it until I walked out to the edge. It simply has to be see!
The north edge is supposed to be super nice... and they even have accessible mountainbike trails. It's because the north rim is a National Forest, not a National Park.. different rules.

I'd love to do a mtb trib up there, supposed to be something else, with lots of campsites right on the rim.
Pages: 1 2