FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Parking For Fireworks Brampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the ppl that will be attending the Festival at Ching Park in Brampton this Wednesday, I offer my street for safe parking within 5 min Walk to the park.
My street is the closest that will not be cut off due to road closes.
PM me for street location.
Scorcher000,Jun 29 2009, 02:20 PM Wrote:For the ppl that will be attending the Festival at Ching Park in Brampton this Wednesday, I offer my street for safe parking within 5 min Walk to the park.
My street is the closest that will not be cut off due to road closes.
PM me for street location.
[right][snapback]290366[/snapback][/right]

Thanks John ... just might take you up on that! We missed it last year because we just didn't feel like schlepping the kids on the transit and then walking. Are you in a position to reserve a spot or would we have to come early to get one.

Thanks.
I can try to reserve a couple of spots but it is best to come a little bit early. You can have the spot outside my house. I'll park there and then we can do a switcharoo.
But the whole street is pretty good and no one really messes around witht the cars there. Too many crazy ppl here, so I've been told by my neighbour whos loves my exhaust in the morning lol. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
i dunno if you guys were at ching one year when the grass was long and dry and caught fire from the fireworks?

ammmaaaazing! only in btown
Yep saw that s*** go up lol. And last year when one of the gang bangers got caught trying to jump the fince after knifing someone lol. Priceless. They put chain link fence this year so it's easier to jump.
Scorcher000,Jun 29 2009, 02:42 PM Wrote:I can try to reserve a couple of spots but it is best to come a little bit early. You can have the spot outside my house. I'll park there and then we can do a switcharoo.
But the whole street is pretty good and no one really messes around witht the cars there. Too many crazy ppl here, so I've been told by my neighbour whos loves my exhaust in the morning lol. :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]290369[/snapback][/right]

Thanks very much for the kind offer John - we're going to pass this year.
No prob