FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga This Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, lets try this again. I'm gonna head up to Cayuga this Sunday hopefully get the last few runs in for the year.

I'll be heading up with a few friends, it would be nice to see the focus represent at the track :)
hardk0re,Oct 25 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:Alright, lets try this again.  I'm gonna head up to Cayuga this Sunday hopefully get the last few runs in for the year.

I'll be heading up with a few friends, it would be nice to see the focus represent at the track  :)
[right][snapback]151440[/snapback][/right]

I've never been to a track...want to, for sure but...won't be able to keep up dude...not yet:)
Sorry bud... I'm taking this weekend off. I'm dead tired. Otherwise we'd come down.

Hope you have fun, post video / pics of the runs afterwards!
Its like the last weekend, and it don't matter how fast your car is. Its about having some fun legally in a controlled environment :P
Just a bump in case anybody is lookin for something to do sunday. The track opens at noon, and is open until 6pm. Its a test and tune day so $20 gets you and your car in and running, and I think its $10 for a spectator if you don't want to race.
Yet again I was the only focus :P

14.5 @90.8mph stayed in the mid-high 14's.....no intercooler really hurts.
hardk0re,Oct 30 2005, 08:57 PM Wrote:Yet again I was the only focus :P

14.5 @90.8mph stayed in the mid-high 14's.....no intercooler really hurts.
[right][snapback]152521[/snapback][/right]

Sorry guy, burned up my knee on Saturday, all I was able to do today most of the day was watch TV :(

NefCanuck
i saw you there, you beat that red vw. pretty quick ets.
svt_rodg,Oct 30 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:i saw you there, you beat that red vw.  pretty quick ets.
[right][snapback]152527[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that was my slowest run :(

Never got any 14's on tape, just this yucky 15 something (the one against the vw who must have been sleeping). I do have my timeslips for my 14's so i'm not makin it up :lol:

Slow15s

My friends Monte, pretty quick.
Monte Carlo 04 SS
You had a perfect day for draggin. What did the Monte run? I can't see it too clear on the tape.
hardk0re,Oct 30 2005, 10:26 PM Wrote:
svt_rodg,Oct 30 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:i saw you there, you beat that red vw.  pretty quick ets.
[right][snapback]152527[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that was my slowest run :(

Never got any 14's on tape, just this yucky 15 something (the one against the vw who must have been sleeping). I do have my timeslips for my 14's so i'm not makin it up :lol:

Slow15s

My friends Monte, pretty quick.
Monte Carlo 04 SS
[right][snapback]152543[/snapback][/right]
i thought you did a 14.5
svt_rodg,Oct 31 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:i thought you did a 14.5

Yeah, like I said I didn't get it on tape :P that was the shittiest run I did all day. Some people told me snow tires would work well....yeah right they were ZERO traction!

The 14.5 run:
R/T .226
60' 2.145
1/8 9.401
1/8 MPH 76.01
1/4 14.545
1/4 MPH 95.08

For the Monte, I think he ran a 12 something...I'll ask him today...
14.5. Sweet deal kevo!
Wow, that Carlo hooked nice and hauled ass. I take it he was nicely SC'ed.

The encoding was a tad down on your video, but I think I heard a pile of either wheelspin or slippage. Dang, at least you broke 16 seconds solidly on that run, man.
how about a bubble back civic 10.40s
^^ I have a 92 sitting in my driveway. Its been stripped, sanded down and next week, we'll be removing all the cancer. We got ttwo new rear 1/4 panels for it. Getting everything done in the next 3 weeks (body wise). Hopefully by next spring we'll have a a nice H22 in there.....then next spring, maybe some boost!!
cayuga is a 1/4mile track right?