FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Raising The Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have K & W variant II coilovers, I don't have the tool to raise the car, does anyone have it or know a shop i can have the car raised at?

Don't let NOs see this thread. He'll think he's found his calling
Most any shop should be able to do it, if they are anything like my coilovers all you need is the wrenches.......
Raine,Oct 25 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:Don't let NOs see this thread. He'll think he's found his calling
[right][snapback]151364[/snapback][/right]
:huh:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 25 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 25 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:Don't let NOs see this thread. He'll think he's found his calling
[right][snapback]151364[/snapback][/right]
:huh:
[right][snapback]151381[/snapback][/right]

Double the :huh:
^^ I SECOND THE DOUBLE!!
FociPhil,Oct 25 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:^^ I SECOND THE DOUBLE!!
[right][snapback]151397[/snapback][/right]

Add famous comment:

"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
I think I have it somewhere.
Oh you bastards are so slow. He's always whining about how people are telling him to drop it. Finally someone's talking about raising their car, now he won't feel alone
Raine,Oct 25 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:Oh you bastards are so slow. He's always whining about how people are telling him to drop it. Finally someone's talking about raising their car, now he won't feel alone
[right][snapback]151411[/snapback][/right]

Pfft...
Raine,Oct 25 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:Oh you bastards are so slow. He's always whining about how people are telling him to drop it. Finally someone's talking about raising their car, now he won't feel alone
[right][snapback]151411[/snapback][/right]

Man that was lame even for you!!
I have a spare set if you looking for a set. 10$ plus shipping and thier yours
microbunny,Oct 25 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:Man that was lame even for you!!
[right][snapback]151473[/snapback][/right]

I agree 100%. :lame:
[Image: Keys.jpg]

Let me know.

I taped 1 cause its alot easyer on the hands