FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one know a focus sport dealer in Toronto?
sweetg,Oct 25 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:Does any one know a focus sport dealer in Toronto?
[right][snapback]151344[/snapback][/right]

Steeda.ca maybe? They're in Milton.
4Factor used to be an authorized dealer. Dunno if you can find anyone who can get in touch with him anymore tho
I don't think there is a focussport dealer in Toronto. Your best bet and to get the best deal give ZX3Tuning a call (they are our sponsor). He will hook you up, great prices, great service!

A bonus is that since he is in a different province he can only charge you GST :D
Don't forget that Mitch give great deals on buys in bulk too..
Dasilva Racing is a dealer for Central Focus and Steeda and he would probably be able to get focus sport stuff aswell
what are you looking for?
i have yet to hear of another canadian shop that compares with my standard prices on FS or FC stuff...
ZX3TUNING,Oct 25 2005, 11:14 PM Wrote:i have yet to hear of another canadian shop that compares with my standard prices on FS or FC stuff...
[right][snapback]151551[/snapback][/right]

And I don't think you will!
I want the focus sport Exhaust system.
sport?
sport ceramic?
Stealth?
Stealth ceramic?

assuming this is for a Zetec ZX3?
ZX3TUNING,Oct 26 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:sport?
sport ceramic?
Stealth?
Stealth ceramic?

[right][snapback]151863[/snapback][/right]

hey do you have a catalog or anything cause im pretty sure you have more things available then what you posted on your site?
ZX3TUNING,Oct 27 2005, 01:58 AM Wrote:sport?
sport ceramic?
Stealth?
Stealth ceramic?

[right][snapback]151863[/snapback][/right]

They only have 2 exhausts

focus sport exhaust sytem ---->this is the one I want.

focus sport stealt exhaust system.Well they only added a bigger resornator.
if you have a race header, go with the stealth option and your ears will thank you :lol:
djrard,Oct 27 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:if you have a race header, go with the stealth option and your ears will thank you  :lol:
[right][snapback]151936[/snapback][/right]

Or weld in a high flow catalytic. Reason this is better than just getting a highflow cat. 1. its cheaper(i'm talking just the cat..not the header) and 2. your moving a large heatsource out of th enginebay.
ZX3_2NV,Oct 26 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:hey do you have a catalog or anything cause im pretty sure you have more things available then what you posted on your site?
[right][snapback]151873[/snapback][/right]

i do not have a catalog but after i get back from SEMA next week my new shopping cart system should be up and running and you will be able to order anything you want online. i carry a ton of parts, there is a thread in one of my forums up top that asked this question, check it out for mor info untill the site is up.

sweetg,Oct 27 2005, 05:16 AM Wrote:[quote=ZX3TUNING,Oct 27 2005, 01:58 AM]
They only have 2 exhausts

focus sport exhaust sytem ---->this is the one I want.

focus sport stealt exhaust system.Well they only added a bigger resornator.
[right][snapback]151934[/snapback][/right]
yes but the ceramic coating is available on both exhausts so it basicly makes for 4 different exhaust available. the Ceramic coating does make the exhaust last longer in harsh weather like in Canada winters.

So just a sport ZX3 exhaust then?
that would be $430cnd plus tax and shipping, shipping is $60cnd because of the size... you just pay GST on the part, not the shipping and no PST! ;)
I LOVE U MAN! lol. Thats an amazing price. Well I will take that as soon as I get the money. I want the exhaust and the clutch and flywheel.Can u give me a complete total with taxes and shipping for everything?
Thank You you have been a great help.
i'll give you a total when i get back from SEMA.
shoot me a PM sometime next week and i will get back to you.... i'm juts on my way to the airport now.