FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Ford Dealership Parts Guy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i am new to the forum, currently doing a little project for work, looking for someone that works at a Ford dealership for some parts help/inquire, if you guys know of anyone that works at one, plzzzzzzz email me at cwong@ngksparkplugs.ca, ofcourse there will be some incentives for you to do so

Thanks in advance
first of all welcome.

There are a few people on here that work at ford. Might wanna post what your exactly looking for from these people. All of people dont here dont work at ford, but know enough.

Just a suggestion.
FociPhil,Oct 24 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:first of all welcome.

There are a few people on here that work at ford. Might wanna post what your exactly looking for from these people. All of people dont here dont work at ford, but know enough.

Just a suggestion.
[right][snapback]151162[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the warm welcome.........

I am currently looking for some Oxygen Sensor info(Part number/Location) for both the Ford Probe GT(1997 and 1996) and the Ford Econoline Van(1999 4.2 V6 and 5.4 V8).......

so i am positive that someone who works at the parts department can help me out on this one..........

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully i clear things up
You could probably also just call up any Ford dealership parts department and ask them for the info..
Good part # site (w. location diagrams for a few items):
http://www.fordpartsonline.com

It's US (and US$) but most part #s are the same..
I usually do my research at home, and bring the # with me when I go to the dealer part counter..
DB8,Oct 24 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:cwong@ngksparkplugs.ca, ofcourse there will be some incentives for you to do so
[right][snapback]151141[/snapback][/right]

One of the parts guys at Sheridan Ford in Mississauga came on here a while back and I think he was offering something like cost plus 10% (I'm sure he'll speak up if I got that wrong) -- can't remember the name.

What do you do at NGK and what kind of incentives are we talkin' about?

Oh ... and welcome.
looks like the probe has 4 sensors what one(s) if it is a 2.5L. There are alot of numbers showing obsolete. hopefully yours is still available. If you can get the number off it i can find the right one number example (from another car) E69F-9A472-A2A
The van 4.2L and 5.4L are the same O2 sensor DY-832 $155.80