FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Should I Sell My Focus For?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
scoobasteve,Oct 24 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:I wont let it go for below 15,5... i'll be a bitch about it for the first while.

Bluetoy got 15,9 trade in earlier this year IIRC.
[right][snapback]151155[/snapback][/right]

I did not get 15,9... I got 13 for it. They were asking 15,9. Mine has 42 k's. Still sitting on the dealer lot.
Raine,Oct 24 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:I'm not selling. I'm planning to keep mine till it doesn't run anymore :P
[right][snapback]151177[/snapback][/right]
remember, that could be tomorrow!!

ZX5focused,Oct 24 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 24 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:I'm not selling. I'm planning to keep mine till it doesn't run anymore :P
remember, that could be tomorrow!!
[right][snapback]151184[/snapback][/right]

I think it's safe to say I've been one of the luckiest owners on the board. The only problems I've had (that weren't recall items) were with the ignition cylinder and the rear linkage assembly... other than that the car runs perfectly.
"knock on wood" but i haven't had a single problem yet with my car in the 1.75 years i've owned it.

I'd list your car for 15, and take any offer around the 14K mark ... do you still owe money on it? or is it your outright?
I just bought mine in april it's here to stay for a while.
Ahem...Steve...dont think they'll give you more than 13k..I got 12100 with 2 sets of wheels...so..and mine had only 55k on it..also a 02..but..I wish you luck..

I'm with Raine on this one! I love driving my focus!!!

I agree with raine too, I'm keeping my foci till it's either written off or rotted completely out beyond repair.

But even at auction at a place like T.A.A. you'd be lucky if your SVT got you 5g because it's a focus, not to mention it's a risk for dealers to take a modded car just to sell it, not to mention any safety issues that might have been around the car from the mod's.

I know for a fact my Foci sat in a dealership for a year before I was approved for the bank loan and took ownership of it, and it was slashed to sell many times, and I litterally got it for a steal because I paid the same as what it was traded for.

If your Car hits 100,000 kms you can cut your asking price in half as it get to that point where buyers would raise questions like, the milage is very high for that year, is it all highway? was the car abused ? service records etc...... Mods make people scared, when they don't know what they are. Colony Ford referes to my car as a puzzle most of the time when I have issues with it, because they don't know any of the mods on it, and they can only fix what they know.
Pages: 1 2