FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Seats For My Wagon Found! Mods Please Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got 'Em
Two tom motorsport seats.

Not heated.

[Image: 231_1.jpg]
bump
I'll have my stock seats available at the beg of Janurary. They're grey and theyre in ok condition. Not mint, but ok. Not heated seats either.

Flofocus,Nov 29 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:I'll have my stock seats available at the beg of Janurary.  They're grey and theyre in ok condition.  Not mint, but ok.  Not heated seats either.
[right][snapback]158413[/snapback][/right]

I'll consider those but I would rather have tan to match the interior. The interior isn't the best so I would consider taking the entire interior out of a donor car if the price was right. In that case colour wouldn't matter so much.
Integrator,Oct 23 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:The seats in the wagon are pretty rough,  I would actually like heated leather seats if I can find them.  The interior is beige but black seats would work I guess.  Not sure if hatch seats work or not still looking into that.  LMK what you got.
[right][snapback]151042[/snapback][/right]
If you're looking for tan leather, heated ... there are quite a few available at various wrecking yards in S. Ont.

Check out car parts.com - I just did a quick search around my postal code and quite a few came up.
Thanks, checkin that out right now. Still looking if anyone else has any.
Integrator,Dec 13 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:Thanks, checkin that out right now.  Still looking if anyone else has any.
[right][snapback]160768[/snapback][/right]
I have the Recaro's out of the Svt Euro, but they would probably not match your beige interior.
ZoeXlow2,Jan 13 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:
Integrator,Dec 13 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:Thanks, checkin that out right now.  Still looking if anyone else has any.
I have the Recaro's out of the Svt Euro, but they would probably not match your beige interior.
[right][snapback]165025[/snapback][/right]

How much would you sell those for? Any pics?

hmmmm....maybe time to sell me brand new seats. :lol:
Flofocus,Jan 13 2006, 09:07 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]165038[/snapback][/right]

i was thinking the same thing
Flofocus,Jan 13 2006, 09:07 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]165038[/snapback][/right]

Here you go:

[Image: p5108591small0hl.jpg]

[Image: p5108593small6am.jpg]
Nice thread Jack...
GODDAMN! those seats are sweet...

Back when i cared about my car i had a line on them in the states.

For curiositys sake. how much are you selling them for?
Chromey,Jan 25 2006, 06:39 AM Wrote:Nice thread Jack...
[right][snapback]166923[/snapback][/right]

Not quite... he is offering his recaro's for sale. :) Although, it does seem like a jack...
scoobasteve,Jan 25 2006, 07:41 PM Wrote:GODDAMN! those seats are sweet...

Back when i cared about my car i had a line on them in the states.

For curiositys sake. how much are you selling them for?
[right][snapback]166989[/snapback][/right]

I actually got them from the States, drove down there myself.

And my names not Jack B)
Awesome.

back in july i was supposed to go to CT trade my stock blue seats for a set of recaros...

I probably should have
Those Recaros are nice but:

A: Your right, they won't match my interior
B: Probably worth a little to much to even be in my car
C: Probably too pricey for me anyway but what do I know

Anyway, doesn't anyone have tan seats? I need a few other parts for a tan wagon but refuse to do anything to this car until I can find some interior for this thing.
up