FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rs Focus Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was woundering if the Sparco RS Focus seats are available anywhere here in north america?
Good Luck.

If you can find them, they're usually mega bucks.
I don't think Ford or Sparco sell them directly... :(

So you'd have to find them from a wrecked RS in the UK
Or E-bay........... if the seller is willing to ship them from Europe. 99% of the time sellers will not ship over seas on large items.
For the price and availability, you're better off just finding a set of Sparco or Recaro or whatever kind of seats you like and buying them. It would probably be cheaper to buy a brand new set of Sparco seats and have them professionally recovered to look like the RS seats (or whatever design you like) than to actually get the RS Focus Sparco seats.
Imagine.

Driving a car with seats that are worth more than the car itself. :lol:
The FocusSalvage guy had a set a little while ago...i think he was selling them for like 2100 bucks or something.
OT: In the states if your Focus SVT EAP Recaro's get stolen the car is a write off.
Do you think getting my stock seats redone professionaly in that style would be worth it?
no.

You are going to spend about 2000 dollars to get a NICE front and back custom leather setup (katskinz) and it will still be just coverings for stock seats

I would personally just get two sparco/momo/recaro/corbeau seats of my choice upfront. Screw the back!
well im getting the central focus rear seat delete kit so im only interested in the front seats anyways. but i like my seats there confortable i don't like some racing seats especially for every day driving