FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sebastien Loeb Cleans House In France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sebastien Loeb has shattered every rally record and left all his competitors in the dust. He won the WRC title last year and broke several records. He won the WRC title again this year and broke more records, and now he has taken things one step farther and not only won on his home soil but, won every single stage in this years rally of France in Corsica, an unheard of accomplishment. At the same time he broke that record he also marked down another record, becoming the first driver in modern professional rally history to capture 9 wins in a single season.

I just felt like posting cause I just watched the rally highlights and this guy is amazing...hands-down...the best professional rally driver in the world!
I really like Loeb. he is a cool cat for sure, not cocky like solberg and a genuine driver for sure.

I loved in GB rally when he gave away the win because he didnt wanna win on such a sad day.

and I mean the guy's in the french connection for god sake! B)

Bravo!