FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Batman Begins, Unleashed, Shadow Of The Colossus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Batman Begins DVD
Great movie to watch
Special features went missing
expect re-release

Unleashed DVD
Actual story
fights better than ong bak's were
Morgan Freeman blind?

Shadow of the Colossus for PS2
Big cuddly things roam
Stab them in their special place
hope it saves the girl
Too many releases for ps2 lately I havent had a chance to play it...

Unleash was good though .. I really liked the concept.
tdot-zx3,Oct 23 2005, 12: Wrote:Too many releases for ps2 lately I havent had a chance to play it...

Unleash was good though .. I really liked the concept.
[right][snapback]150939[/snapback][/right]

yeah, I've been holding back on buying more PS2 games lately, but I couldn't resist...

Shadow of the Colossus is pretty darn good. Tho the controls are a bit clunky to get used to at first, and figuring out how to get on a colossus and find it's weak spots is the hardest part... and probably the least fun part (for me anyways).

I can see this game being more fun the second time around.... when it becomes about actually climbing and stabbing, not running around, wondering 'what the hell?'..

Unleashed is what I thought Ong Bak would have been like. The fighting is brutal, but there's a story as well. Ong Bak was just a barely coordinated taiwanese stunt demo.. it's like the demo's before a kung fu movie begins, only they tried to make a movie out of it and failed miserably.. Unleashed was actually fun to watch.... even if morgan freeman couldn't sell his part as a blind guy well.
Batman begins was a sleeper hit. I was expecting it to be just "OK", but was I wrong it was by far my favourite movie of this year.........that and Domino