FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Celebrating 99 Years Of Uncertainty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: graphic1.gif]

I've had good luck with used cars myself but then again they were either Chrysler or Subaru.
2001 ZTS,Oct 22 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:I've had good luck with used cars myself but then again they were either Chrysler or Subaru.
[right][snapback]150914[/snapback][/right]
Congratulations on bucking a trend. :rolleyes:
you bought a used Chrysler ??

LMAO......... some of the things people will never know about them, plus the stories I could tell you about a few of them I drove...........
I can only speak if what I know, a 1991 Shadow passed from my dad to me to my brother and back to my widowed mom still going strong with ZERO unplanned maintenance in 15 years. The K-Car was the same way till an accident cut it's life short as well as the Fury before it. The Focus has been a disaster by comparison.
2001 ZTS,Oct 24 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:I can only speak if what I know, a 1991 Shadow passed from my dad to me to my brother and back to my widowed mom still going strong with ZERO unplanned maintenance in 15 years. The K-Car was the same way till an accident cut it's life short as well as the Fury before it. The Focus has been a disaster by comparison.
[right][snapback]151073[/snapback][/right]

my first car was a K-car deluxe. That thing failed in the styling category but excelled at the reliability part of things... I abused that car to no end and it never ever let me down. The only thing wrong with it was if you hammered it getting onto the HWY it would sometimes shift into neutral heh. The only thing that stopped it was the floor panels rotted out so we just sold it. The car I had after that was a 91 chevy cavelier I bought it with 29k from an old lady that never drove it so I figured it was a good car. I babied it and before it hit 45k the tranny was shot.... what a POS..... I say Chrysler brings back the K-CAR

k-car with a HEMI...now that would be sick....
Slimsride,Oct 24 2005, 02:01 PM Wrote:k-car with a HEMI...now that would be sick....
[right][snapback]151154[/snapback][/right]

You do realize of course that even if you could shove that monster in there, the torque would twist that car in half faster than you can spell "Lee Ioccoca" (and I probably didn't even spell that right :lol:)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Oct 24 2005, 02:01 PM Wrote:k-car with a HEMI...now that would be sick....

You do realize of course that even if you could shove that monster in there, the torque would twist that car in half faster than you can spell "Lee Ioccoca" (and I probably didn't even spell that right :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]151169[/snapback][/right]

The K-Car Pwn's J00

Relentless Racing
scoobasteve,Oct 24 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]151169[/snapback][/right]

The K-Car Pwn's J00

Relentless Racing
[right][snapback]151170[/snapback][/right]

Nice numbers but I still wouldn't trust those cars to get me home without something going wrong. It's a DC product ferchrissakes (Or Chry Co at the time)

Makes Fords look like Hondas at least in terms of reliability :P

NefCanuck