FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Chris Myers, 25, Arrested For Ardeth Woods Murder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard it on CFRA. No links yet, but the dood is currently in jail in North Bay.

i'm wondering if this was detective work by our finest (worst police record for Ontario in solving cases) or he confessed....

I'm going to go with confession.....
huh? i never heard of this??
Finally after almost 2 years they have something.
someone want to fill us in?
[Image: 1stbob8.jpg]

umm yeah Pat I would like to buy a clue

never heard about this one either...... but hopefully the dude will fry for it.
I guess its an Ottawa thing ?? One of the guys from my unit worked with the OPP and Ottawa Police. He collected GPS data and created a GIS database for them ( evidence, scene details etc ) Glad he's caught though !!
She was a young lady that was murdered 2 years ago in Ottawa. It was a violent one, and was all over the news here. I'm glad they caught the guy, from what I've been reading and listening to on the news, hes comitted other sexual assaults after Ardeth wood, sounds like this guy is one sick fawk.

Hopefully somebody carves his eyes out with a spoon in jail. :angry:
He'll get 10 years probably, out in 6 at the most
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 21 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:He'll get 10 years probably, out in 6 at the most
[right][snapback]150693[/snapback][/right]

yep, and thats why I'm hoping somebody will take care of him before the sentence is over.....
I don't think we're going to be that lucky. Justice rarely seems to side with those needing it.

And if he's in jail in North Bay, at least they're damn small in there and uncomfortable. Never been in myself, but this is what I hear. :)
Speaking of Ottawa and violence..............

Whatever happened with the guy here who was driving around in his Focus and a drunk Doctor in a Porsche pulled a knife on him and dropped the knife (engraved with his name on it :rolleyes: :lol: ) in the Focus when the Focus took off and the Doctor got arrested?

I don't even remeber who it was now?
2001 ZTS,Oct 21 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:Speaking of Ottawa and violence..............

Whatever happened with the guy here who was driving around in his Focus and a drunk Doctor in a Porsche pulled a knife on him and dropped the knife (engraved with his name on it  :rolleyes: :lol: ) in the Focus when the Focus took off and the Doctor got arrested?

I don't even remeber who it was now?
[right][snapback]150726[/snapback][/right]

It was Pat, and I believe he's cruising around in his pimped out Civic SiR nowadays.
Yeah what ever happened with that. Didn't he actually end up hitting Pat a couple times too and Pat had to move the car just to get away from him?