FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Eb Trade-in Deal For Xbox 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EB Games is giving 30% increased trade-in value towards xbox 360 pre-orders.

just in case anyone was interested.
which equals what? total $100??
Stupid EB. Make the trade for PS3!!

I wonder if they'll give the credit if I give them my old Nintendo. :lol:
So you trade in your old xbox and they give you $100 off a new one? can't see that being worth it unless your old xbox is about 3 or 4 yrs old.
Raine,Oct 20 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:So you trade in your old xbox and they give you $100 off a new one? can't see that being worth it unless your old xbox is about 3 or 4 yrs old.
[right][snapback]150393[/snapback][/right]
i dunno if its $100, that was a guess, but if youve ever traded in agame there, u know htat thhey rip you off horribly for the valeu of the game.
Bah, their trade-in values suck ass. I'd rather just buy one outright... if I didn't already have a computer that played much more interesting games already.

Do these things come with wireless cards? I want to go wardriving and break a few 360s as "cutting edge" owners rush to enable the wireless goodness.
ZX5focused,Oct 20 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 20 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:So you trade in your old xbox and they give you $100 off a new one? can't see that being worth it unless your old xbox is about 3 or 4 yrs old.
[right][snapback]150393[/snapback][/right]
i dunno if its $100, that was a guess, but if youve ever traded in agame there, u know htat thhey rip you off horribly for the valeu of the game.
[right][snapback]150394[/snapback][/right]

So I've heard. I remember when I went to EB when PS2 first came out they wanted $600!!! Futureshop was selling it for $450 but were out of stock, so they wanted to capatalize on supply and demand. The ironic part is that no one bought them :P at least at the fairview mall location.
Meh il just rent it from my work first, then decide if i wanna buy it.

EB is only taking x-box trades for like $100 bucks? that retadred...its gotta be a better deal then that...
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 20 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:Bah, their trade-in values suck ass. I'd rather just buy one outright... if I didn't already have a computer that played much more interesting games already.

Do these things come with wireless cards? I want to go wardriving and break a few 360s as "cutting edge" owners rush to enable the wireless goodness.
[right][snapback]150402[/snapback][/right]

Oh brother.
You need to get out man. :lol::P