FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Don't Know Why....but This Scares Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Damn, that would have been funny. :D
ZTS Post = Classic.

Steve, you shoulda been wearing a thick sweater when you lit the bbq

can anyone say Deja-vu
^--- you're just jealous that at no travel, half the cost, and half the time to enjoyment, the bbq was a better investment than your sub.

Scooba's diet plan:
12" grease sub that has turned a paper bag translucent
1 Coke zero

twice the heart-attack, only half the diabetic shock.
hey hey. it was a 6" sub.

and if you recall, i came back with 2 bottles of lighter fluid for your silly BBQ.

ooh, i also have a video of that bbq being lit if anyone wants to host it.
darkpuppet,Oct 20 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:^--- you're just jealous that at no travel, half the cost, and half the time to enjoyment, the bbq was a better investment than your sub.

Scooba's diet plan:
1 Coke zero

[right][snapback]150453[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, frankly watching you trying to get that silly BBQ lit was giving me a heart attack :ph34r:

Darkpuppet's BBQ ignition technique

Light fire
squirt starter fuild
Atomic Flare Up
rinse, lather, repeat

I was having flashbacks to my brother's BBQ accident that cost him his eyebrows for a month :P

NefCanuck
I'm still suprised that we didn't burn down the park from that the way the wind was blowing that day.
NefCanuck,Oct 20 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Oct 20 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:^--- you're just jealous that at no travel, half the cost, and half the time to enjoyment, the bbq was a better investment than your sub.

Scooba's diet plan:
1 Coke zero

I dunno, frankly watching you trying to get that silly BBQ lit was giving me a heart attack :ph34r:

Light fire
squirt starter fuild
Atomic Flare Up
rinse, lather, repeat

I was having flashbacks to my brother's BBQ accident that cost him his eyebrows for a month :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]150526[/snapback][/right]

admin pwn3d again... when you gonna shut the site down because people make fun of you steve lol
scoobasteve,Oct 20 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:

Scooba's diet plan:
1 Coke zero

Light fire
squirt starter fuild
Atomic Flare Up
rinse, lather, repeat

NefCanuck

admin pwn3d again... when you gonna shut the site down because people make fun of you steve lol
[right][snapback]150549[/snapback][/right]

it would take the two of you to 'pwn' me...
nefcanuk with the flying leap.
scooba to throw him.

scoobs, if it'll make you feel better, I'll give you a couple of bucks for the lighter fluid you bought, but we didn't use.

now you two girls can go back to your slumber party and continue giggling about your pwnage...
darkpuppet,Oct 20 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:it would take the two of you to 'pwn' me...
scooba to throw him.

scoobs, if it'll make you feel better, I'll give you a couple of bucks for the lighter fluid you bought, but we didn't use.

now you two girls can go back to your slumber party and continue giggling about your pwnage...
[right][snapback]150553[/snapback][/right]

Hey, not arguing that you got pwned here... Now if you had actually managed to singe yourself that would have earned you serious pwnage :lol:

Slumber party? -pfft- <_<

NefCanuck
Let's ban em.

They wouldn't know what to do with themselves.
ANTHONYD,Oct 21 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:Let's ban em.

[right][snapback]150613[/snapback][/right]

Que? :blink: I have lots of things I can do my friend, I just choose to spend some time here because I needed to find a place crazier than my life is :P

NefCanuck
I think the only Hornet that you need to be worried about is this one:

[Image: 93920headon.jpg]
Slimsride,Oct 21 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:I think the only Hornet that you need to be worried about is this one:

[Image: 93920headon.jpg]
[right][snapback]150779[/snapback][/right]
why is that? is it gonna bomb its own people?

or did you not fix it correctly and the next time it lands might be on your house? :lol: (j/k)
darkpuppet,Oct 20 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Oct 20 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:

Scooba's diet plan:
1 Coke zero

Light fire
squirt starter fuild
Atomic Flare Up
rinse, lather, repeat

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]150549[/snapback][/right]

it would take the two of you to 'pwn' me...
scooba to throw him.

[right][snapback]150553[/snapback][/right]

No Worries Mang.... I Needed another bottle for my Zippo Anyway :D

ANTHONYD,Oct 21 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:Let's ban em.

[right][snapback]150613[/snapback][/right]

Go For it :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2