FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hurricane Wilma, Most Intense Storm Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9710472/

Wherever it hits, thier going to get s**t on :( :blink:
BETTER FILL UP. *SIGH*
ANTHONYD,Oct 19 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:BETTER FILL UP. *SIGH*
[right][snapback]150157[/snapback][/right]

Good idea b/c it might hit texas :blink:
Quote:Center meteorologist Hugh Cobb said Wilma also set a record for the most rapid strengthening ever recorded in a hurricane

No kidding. It only hit Cat 1 yesterday, now it's not only a cat 5 but the most powerful storm on record? WTF?!
Mother Nature is pissed. Something is gonna get fuxor3d!
scoobasteve,Oct 19 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:Mother Nature is pissed.  Something is gonna get fuxor3d!
[right][snapback]150165[/snapback][/right]

No wonder, mother nature never got her sandwich yet :lol:
No kidding she's pissed. 12 Hurricanes and 21 named storms in a year? That ties the record for most named storms and most hurricanes ever since recording began! And lets face it, they probably couldn't tell a tropical storm from a hurricane with absolute certainty back in the 30's... so this is huge. Add to that the earthquakes, tsunamis, etc... fack all we need now are a couple volcanoes to blow and we'll be pooched.
Raine,Oct 19 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:No kidding she's pissed. 12 Hurricanes and 21 named storms in a year? That ties the record for most named storms and most hurricanes ever since recording began! And lets face it, they probably couldn't tell a tropical storm from a hurricane with absolute certainty back in the 30's... so this is huge. Add to that the earthquakes, tsunamis, etc... fack all we need now are a couple volcanoes to blow and we'll be pooched.
[right][snapback]150170[/snapback][/right]

Make that Blizzards.
THE WORLD IS GOING TO END....I BETTER CHANGE MY OIL.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 19 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:Make that Blizzards.
[right][snapback]150183[/snapback][/right]

Ice Storm 2006? **examines propane supply** We're good... for 5 days :P
Raine,Oct 19 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 19 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:Make that Blizzards.
[right][snapback]150183[/snapback][/right]

Ice Storm 2006? **examines propane supply** We're good... for 5 days :P
[right][snapback]150186[/snapback][/right]

Do you have enough beer for 5 days?
ANTHONYD,Oct 19 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END....I BETTER CHANGE MY OIL.
[right][snapback]150184[/snapback][/right]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol: thats fackin GOLD!

they say if there is another hurricane after this one, they ahve to start using the greek alphabet, because they ran out of names. CRAZY!

They say it might die down next week and head for the maritimes...suckers.
[right][snapback]150207[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yay more wind and rain :rolleyes:
FociPhil,Oct 19 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 19 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END....I BETTER CHANGE MY OIL.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol: thats fackin GOLD!

they say if there is another hurricane after this one, they ahve to start using the greek alphabet, because they ran out of names. CRAZY!

Our first snowstorm and it may be from a hurricane. This is going to be interesting.

Plus knowing me, my rims will still be on. :rolleyes:
Well hopefully it, won't do too much damage when it hits the states, and will not cause all the chaos after the last two that hit the south.... not to mention the jump in Gas prices..............
Kool_ZX3,Oct 19 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:They say it might die down next week and head for the maritimes...suckers.

Yay more wind and rain :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]150212[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

if the tempature drops...then your fuked!

NO GOLF FOR YOU!!
ANTHONYD,Oct 19 2005, 01:12 PM Wrote:THE WORLD IS GOING TO END....I BETTER CHANGE MY OIL.
and ur fuel filter and DPFE and brakes

fack it, if the worlds ending, buy a ferrari or something :lol:
Buy a Yugo... if the world ends, no one will be around to laugh at you and your Marxist car. :D

Seriously tho, it's going to make us resemble the West in terms of snowfall... and my summer rubber is still on. Rallyesque driving, here we come! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 19 2005, 03:15 PM Wrote:... Rallyesque driving, here we come! :lol:
[right][snapback]150232[/snapback][/right]

... :ph34r: :lol: For some odd reason, that sounds familiar with the way I drive in the snow... :unsure: :blink:

:lol:
there won't a jump in gas during this hurricane. gas here is 94.9 a litre.
Pages: 1 2